Questions about anything

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
tomorrow's my birthday and i've been super depressed about that. i hate my birthday. it just reminds me that im old and have done nothing with my life

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah ik that feeling.

26 in December. Which reminds me that I gotta look for health insurance. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think open enrollment's already over man, you'll either have to pay full price for everything, or just do without till the end of the year whenyou can enroll again.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
tomorrow's my birthday and i've been super depressed about that. i hate my birthday. it just reminds me that im old and have done nothing with my life
Whoa, back up a second.
April 21 I will be 50. Five decades. Half a century.
Now what's this business about being old, kid?

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You wanna see old?
After I broke my hip, spent a week in the hospital, they sent me to rehab for 12 days.
49.9999%-year-old me, I was the youngest patient there.
People still calling ME "Kid".

I'm on the verge of 50, and I still feel like I'm 18. I do not feel old.
@Sgt Floyd , if you haven't hit 30 yet, and you feel old now, you'll never make it to my age.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Can't decide if this is more appropriate here or on the "what's the deal with...?" thread, but tonight I was on Netflix, I searched a few names, and saw several titles listed, basically saying "search titles related to (insert actor or crew member here)". Including many titles that I definitely know the people I searched for were NOT in.

In the past, whenever I've typed a name into the search engine, the only results would be whatever Netflix has that the person in question worked on, now it seems to list several films one may not have been in but seem like something they worked on. I typed Mel Brooks and saw several parody movies but none of the ones he did. I typed Jim Carrey and saw several movies with people like Adam Sandler and Will Ferrel as well as Spy Hard (which was among the movies listed when I searched for Mel Brooks films).