Questions about anything

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Second, my question is, when playing a character in a show or movie (if you got the opportunity), which character would you want to be? Good guy? Bad guy? Anti hero? Comic relief? One joke character?

Honestly, easily the bad guy/villan for me. Cause I like to be mischevous (in a good way of course), and I dunno, they just got more character to them.
Comic relief or bad guy. I could never be the good guy, lol.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
With FTB being the first-ever SS movie and it being such a big deal, how come the one creative person of SS, Jon Stone, wasn't involved with the production of the movie?
Too bad FTB didn't do well in the box office. Would've been great if Jon got to write a second movie.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So since the changes in Rosita's design are being chalked up to monster puberty, should we say that the size Big Bird's ever-growing head is the result of bird puberty?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Does anybody know of a safe, free site with no viruses where I can watch A Little Curious? I don't think it's on KimCartoon or WatchCartoonsOnline. I haven't seen it in a long time and I kinda wanna watch it again to see if it still holds up, because I remember it being pretty good for a show meant for little kids.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If it's not on either of those sites, you're probably out of luck.

It's probably lost in terms of fan circulation.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I know it's not lost because it still airs on TV. Now, before you say "Just watch it on TV then!", I would rather just directly watch it online than wait for it to come on TV.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It does?

Hmm. I don't watch HBO alot so I wouldn't know. I never watched it as a kid either.

Well, if I have a suggestion....

If you can't find it online, just DVR it and then if you can, try tripping it to your computer for your own personal viewing.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I guess I'll just DVR it then if there's no other options. I'm not THAT desperate to watch it, LOL.