Questions about anything

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
ANYWAY

Does anyone know why Winnie the Pooh's house has "Mr. Sanders" painted on the door frame? :confused:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
ANYWAY

Does anyone know why Winnie the Pooh's house has "Mr. Sanders" painted on the door frame? :confused:
Because A.A. Milne loved plays on words.
Pooh lived "Under the name of Sanders"- literally that would be an alias. A pen name. A nom de plume.

Piglet had a sign over his door that originally said "Trespassers Will Be Told To Leave". The sign was shortened to "Trespassers Will", or in Piglet's mind, "Trespassers William".

Disney got a lot of mileage with the cartoons, but do yourself a favor and read the books.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To any older folks like @fuzzygobo who went to college or anyone close to my age like @Sgt Floyd currently attending college.

Any of y'all been the unfortunate victim of freshman 15? I can tell you I gained alot of weight in college and it sucks. I was in the 150's/160's range at one point. I'm down to 140 now but ****. Honestly it sucks how dorm colleges have all you can eat buffets and ****.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I mean i've always struggled with my weight. I actually lost a lot weight my freshman year but subsequently gained it back :T

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
To any older folks like @fuzzygobo who went to college or anyone close to my age like @Sgt Floyd currently attending college.

Any of y'all been the unfortunate victim of freshman 15? I can tell you I gained alot of weight in college and it sucks. I was in the 150's/160's range at one point. I'm down to 140 now but ****. Honestly it sucks how dorm colleges have all you can eat buffets and ****.
Don't hold this against me, but I didn't gain weight until my forties. I was blessed with such a high metabolism I never gained.
Paying for it now, though. Sometime in my forties I started getting a pot belly and I can't even blame it on beer.
My heaviest was 240, and that scared me to death. I'm to 190, but I stil can lose some more.
It was freaky when pants you wore for 25 years didn't fit anymore. Middle age spread, they call it.
So when the decades start piling up, you might go through the same thing.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have some questions for @Phillip.

Do you know what time the forum upgrade will take place?

What new forum features will there be?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score