Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's been a really, really long time since I actually watched the Pokemon anime, but even so, way back when, there was something that always confused me, and I'm sure there's some crucial details I may have missed that might clear things up, so somebody help me understand something. . . .

I remember there was an episode where Ash, Misty, and Brock discover an abandoned Charmander who was waiting for his owner to return, but the owner had no intentions of doing so; in the end, Charmander went along with Ash, and as I recall, Charmander was pretty loyal to Ash and everything.

Later, I recall Charmander had evolved all the way up to Charizard, but as Charizard, suddenly he wasn't so fond of Ash, and always seemed to ignore his commands. What was up with that?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I stopped watching pokemon a long time ago, but I think it has something to do with Ash's inexperience as a trainer.

In the pokemon games, pokemon wont listen to you if they are at too high of a level and you have not beaten the required number of gym leaders for a pokemon of that level. I would assume its a similar situation.

Ash had to prove himself to Charizard before Charizard started listening to him.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Here's something I've been wondering about for a long time now...
What is the deal with all these "Klasky Csupo effects" videos on YouTube?? Why are people so obsessed with this logo (that terrified me as a kid) and adding crazy special effects to it? It's such a strange, strange fad that I have never understood the appeal of.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's not just Klasky Csupo, they like doing that with all sorts of logos.

It's kind of like those videos "Such-and-such movie, but everytime so-and-so does this-or-that it gets faster" or "Such-and-such movie, but without the such-and-such." I don't get it either.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why should incoming calls that I don't answer wear out my cellphone's battery?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Is Disney's ROBIN HOOD really such an underrated movie? I see people always talking about how underrated it is, but I've never gotten that impression . . . I always thought it was really popular, successful, and memorable - I don't know too many people who aren't familiar with it; not to mention all the times it's been released on VHS and/or DVD, and aired on Disney Channel in years past.
The fox one? Yes, it's fun. As a little kid I adored it...I even had Robin Hood sheets!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'd say it's pretty underrated considering I rarely hear about it outside of animation nerd circles. Plus, as I kid I knew about all the princess movies, other well known Disney movies, but the only time I would hear anything about Robin Hood was when it aired on Toon Disney.