Questions about anything

Collgoff

Reaction score
Is it hard that you have the wrong date of events?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If it's scientifically proven that cursing helps the anger and/or pain go away, why is it still frowned upon at school, work, etc...?
I don't know about that... in my middle school years, and those four weeks I spent in public high school, those kids would let various different swear words fly any chance they got; likewise, when I used to intern/volunteer at PBS, a few of the guys down there swore like sailors all the time.

So I don't see any example anymore of it being frowned upon in school or work and such; again, in a lot of cases, some people feel it's perfect acceptable for kids to swear once they're out of kindergarten.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
If it's scientifically proven that cursing helps the anger and/or pain go away, why is it still frowned upon at school, work, etc...?
It all depends on the environment you work in. If you're a baseball player and you make an error in the field, then you can curse all you want. If you're a lawyer and the judge throws out one of your witness, then it's probably not acceptable to curse. Different jobs have different codes of behavior.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
If drinking and driving is illegal, then why do bars have parking lots?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
DD (designated driver). I've never been to a bar, but I doubt that everybody who drinks goes by that concept. And I do support having a desginated driver, all the way.