Questions for Kevin Donoghue - Video Co-Ordinator for Follow That Bird.

FutureMuppeteer

Reaction score
ok, so he wasn't a muppeteer or an actor for the movie, but he worked on it none the less. I know he has tons of stories to tell about the movie. so...please post your questions for him on here.

The best 10 will be asked and answered.

Thanks!!
:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Okay. Here's my question. Why didn't David appear in the movie since Mr. Calloway who played him was still alive and working on the show at the time?

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
How will he answer these? Either way, here's my question:

Why didn't we get to see more of Richard Hunts characters? Where were they in the movie? (Except for Gladys the Cow)

I was wondering, because I've read the Forgetful Jones, Buster the Horse, and Gladys all made apperences in the movies. I never saw Forgetful Jones at all. Now, I saw the small...tiny cameo by Gladys at the end. It would make sense why his characters didn't have a big part, yes. But where was Forgetful Jones? Why was he mentioned, when he was never in it?

FutureMuppeteer

Reaction score
he will answer these cause I will ask him myself...he is one of my teachers. He Might not know all the answers...but, I am sure he will know some of them.

BEAR

Reaction score
Going along with the question regarding Northern Calloways missing from the movie, Is there any reason why they chose to not have the characters Bob, Susan and Luis go on the trip? Was there limitted availability for these actors?

How was the story and/or idea for this film developed?

How was it decided each character's function in the film's plot?

Thank you.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I posted some questions in the Follow That Bird Discussion Thread. Should I repost them here?

It was said that he also worked on Fraggle Rock. Maybe we can think of some questions about that show as well (though if only ten questions will be answered, and cnonsidering there isn't as much available behind-the-scenes info on FTB as there is FR, I woud rather we focus on FTB).

Forgetful Jones did appear in this movie, though it's hard to see him. I think he appeared in the scene where Big Bird leaves Sesame Street, though it's really hard to see him, and he appeared in the crowd at the end, I beleive he was standing behind Willy's hot dog stand.

I wonder if he will know the answer to why David wasn't there. I don't know if he personally asked anybody involved with the movie why David didn't appear.

I would like to know if he knows why Herry Monster didn't have a big part, or why Fran Brill didn't perform in the movie.

FutureMuppeteer

Reaction score
yeah, when I conduct the interview...he will be bringing in his script from the show and a few other things he kept.