Questions for Kevin Donoghue - Video Co-Ordinator for Follow That Bird.

Muppet Matt

Reaction score
Did they have to make a new Big Bird puppet for the bluebird scenes?

FutureMuppeteer

Reaction score
ok, I have plenty of questions now. I will take the ones I think he can answer and select 10 of them. Remember, he was a behind the scenes guy, he might not know all the muppet questions...he is a techie.

FutureMuppeteer

Reaction score
I have gathered the 10 questions. I was unable to use of of the muppet related questions like about the actual muppeteers but here are the questions I selected...I really hope you like these..

Was there really a blue big bird? Or was it lighting?

How was the story and/or idea for this film developed?

Were there any deleted scenes?

What was it like working with Dave Thomas and Joe Flaherty?

Do you know of any major changes between the original script and finished film?

What was it like to work with Carroll Spinney?

How long was the film in production?

What did they do with the Sesame Street set they used in the film?

Was Jim Henson really involved with this project as much as he was with some of his other Muppet projects?

What is your favorite memory of working on the movie??

I hope these will make an interesting interview...

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Muppet Matt said:
Did they have to make a new Big Bird puppet for the bluebird scenes?
I allready asked that question..you should read before you post..:big_grin:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, it's friday. Did you get to do your interview? How was it? I think it would be too obvious to ask to post the answers....

FutureMuppeteer

Reaction score
being a teacher he is very buzy...the interview is going to be done...I promise. He has the questions and I have to work around his timetable. so, anytime that is good for him is good for me. but...he did answer one question for me...it was a giant blue bird, it was not lighting. more on that when the interview happens.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
FutureMuppeteer said:
being a teacher he is very buzy...the interview is going to be done...I promise. He has the questions and I have to work around his timetable. so, anytime that is good for him is good for me. but...he did answer one question for me...it was a giant blue bird, it was not lighting. more on that when the interview happens.
Well that sounds very fascinating. A nice appetizer to get us all in the mood for the main meal.:big_grin: Looking forward:cool:

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
FutureMuppeteer said:
it was asked by both of you...so, I was going to ask it. Chill out...lol
oh trust me I'm way chill I was just making a nice sugestion to read before they post so they could perhaps ask another question and not waste it on one some else allready asked. I also included my main man Dr. Teeth to show I wasn't being rude cause hes got that chesire cat grin hehe