Random Ramblings

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
But you do have to keep trying, and it's never a good to run away from from your problems...Asuming that's a problem.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
I agree completely with William Snowth. Never just give up on your problems. That's a defeatist attitude. You may not necessarily always win but it's better to try and fail rather than allow yourself to get trampled. And you know what they say? If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. No matter what happens never quit trying dear Snowth. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And this has what to do with Kathy going to the U.K. for a comedy festival?

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
And this has what to do with Kathy going to the U.K. for a comedy festival?
Well, the fact that nobody likes her over there and you seem to want to to go to a place where she liked more instead.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well yeah, I mean what's the point for her to go over to the U.K. when she'll probably won't get a single chuckle or snicker? I mean I know down here in the States, she has a FEW rock-solid fans who are always willing ready to bust their guts laughing.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
To try. But maybe she has a new act or something. They say that it's a different sense of humor then the general US audience.:smirk: Or maybe she has a secret fan base you no nothing of.:cool:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't know, I think I'm pretty familiar with Kathy's fanbases in various countries.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Well, I'm sure you would most likely know the answer to that one. But maybe she know better then you, or perhaps she playing to an audience of two?:smirk: