Random Ramblings

Luke

Reaction score
Heck, there's only ONE Brit at the KGZ forum, and she's the only person from the U.K. who has actually said "I like Kathy Greenwood", the only problem is she's just disappeared.
I think they re-captured her and put her back in the padded cell, but fear not Snowth - i don't think Kathy is well known enough here to warrant a full on mob attack with the eggs and flour, we save that for Big Brother contestants. Doubt the general public here would really get her humor but if she was doing comedy festivals and things the people those kinda events attract might take to her. It is a very brave though, poor Kathy. :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Doubt the general public here would really get her humor
I think that's it more than anything, I know a few Brits have described her humor as being "too sitcomy" and "babyish". But then again, unlike most comediennes, Kathy is not one to get very raunchy, nor try too hard to appeal to men.

It kind of reminds me of what I've heard about this one comedian who was well-known in another country (I think Australia), and he decided to branch out and tour elsewhere, so he heads over to England, and after he did a show there, he apparently didn't get a single laugh from his audience.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh I wouldn't say that our comediennes are raunchy either...My favorite female comedian, Linda Smith (mostly radio shows), was hard hitting and hilarious with strong feminist views and down-to-earth day-to-day comments on life that were just fall off your seat funny.

And, hey, I think the fact is that we haven't seen enough of Kathy here, more than anything. There are very few clips of her on YouTube, and she's not around here much.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yeah, I might just be because she is not as well known there.

Luke

Reaction score
And, hey, I think the fact is that we haven't seen enough of Kathy here, more than anything. There are very few clips of her on YouTube, and she's not around here much.
Yea gotta admit i'd never heard of her pre-snowth. I guess she's coming here because it's quite a lucrative market and hoping to build a profile.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
All I know is that the sketch troupe she's a member of is heading to Ediburgh next month for a comedy festival.

lael

Reaction score
Hmmm. . . how can I get banned.
well, I guess one way would be to dress up like a wild beast of some sort
and do a little jig in front of a group of scientists.
yes, they will shoot you but you'll fall asleep almost right away.
then when you finally come around, you will have been banded.
tah-dah!

oh, wait. nope nevermind.
that's banded, not banned.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Renamed this thread cause it's gotten waaaaaay off topic. If someone wants to start a new thread asking about how someone else would get banned, they can do so, but that new thread will be monitored so it stays on topic.

Hope this helps, have a good day.

SSLFan

Reaction score
Wait a sec...I couldv'e sworn this thread was call How Can You Get Banned? What's with the new name?:confused: :confused: :confused: