Random Randomness

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, I've been sitting here for 10 minutes, and have yet to hear your so-called "negotiating", now if you don't mind, Kathryn, Josephine, and Phoebe are waiting for me!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Wait don't leave, here I am!

Now, as you see here it diagram A) how many people actually care about Snowth's wide spread obbsession with your wife, as you can see, the results are very low. Actually you and Snowth himself were the only people listed. And now on diagram B) you see how many people don't care about this insane obsession of his, hmmm, what's that? It's every other person in the world!! Even your wife, Kathy Greenwood said that she didn't care about this obsession, she thought it was kinda flattering for corn's sake!! So please, give us our Snowth back!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Hello there theprawncracker, I'm still appauled by John's rude behaviour! Yes, I found it flattering that your "snowth" was such a big fan of mine, but after all that John has shown me on snowth's computer, I do believe he got a little carried away with his being a fan. I mean, I can accept a website in my honor, but pictures of me in a mini skirt, pictures of me in his wallet, an enlarged photo of me as a poster on his wall, a picture of me in a sweater on his opening computer menu, or whatever you call it, desktop, and all of these posts at various internet hang outs talking about how "sexy" I am. I'm finally starting to believe snowth has gotten a little too carried away. I just wish John wouldn't reeducate him into not knowing who I am, it's awful nice to have talented fans in the U.S.

Take care,
Kathy Greenwood

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ok, I give up you win Kathy Geenwood and husband. Just give Snowth back when you're finished.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Never try to fight an adult, young man. And Kathryn, please stop talking to the enemy.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How can I John, the "enemy" is strapped to the couch with a glazed over look on his face, scaring the kids!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh, drat, I thought I was actually in Kathy Greenwood's home. In which case I'd grad Snowth and run...not that I'm plotting that or anything...

G-MAN

Reaction score
Well, if you want to deal with an adult, how about me. Bucko!

(Huh, my post count hasn't shrunk, that's odd, I guess I'm just lucky