Rare appearances

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
If anyone wants to trade I can put Eight Flags Over The Nursery and Muppets Not Included onto a DVD. I can also put an episode with Bean Bunny and Janice on the DVD too... email me if you're interested.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Was that aimed at me? Ifso, just re-read what I have written.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Warrick said:
If anyone wants to trade I can put Eight Flags Over The Nursery and Muppets Not Included onto a DVD. I can also put an episode with Bean Bunny and Janice on the DVD too... email me if you're interested.
I could do with a better copy of Muppets Not Included - could we trade Warrick?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Hey Danny,
Definetely! Atlast! LOL!

I can't believe we are so close to eachother and never completed a trade... Infact I have a video here with your name on it... I think its SS Or something?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Hey Danny,
Definetely! Atlast! LOL!

I can't believe we are so close to eachother and never completed a trade... Infact I have a video here with your name on it... I think its SS Or something?
Great! I'll e-mail you :smile:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
wow, the topic actually devolved into tape trading...

Back on-topic:

I cannot remember for the life of me the episode Happy Birthday Uncle Piggy, it was one of the last episodes made. I seem to remember a guest star, but I cannot be certain.

BJ

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Statler and Waldorf visit the Babies and someone gets a Train Set. Bean Bunny is also in this, It is like a big Cowboy Western episode.