1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Rare appearances

Discussion in 'Muppet Babies' started by Frogster, Feb 20, 2006.

1. BlueFrackle

BlueFrackle Active Member

Yup, Im sure that is the one. Hhhmm... Unless Im thinking of Transcontinental Whoo Whoo.
  2. minor muppetz

minor muppetz Well-Known Member

That's actually the Transcontinental Whoo-whoo.

Somebody posted a description of Happy Birthday Uncle Piggy a long time ago. In that episode, the babies prepare for Uncle Statlers birthday, and Gonzo imagines himself as a party planner while Piggy and Skeeter call themselves Uncle Piggy and Uncle Skeeter.
  3. crazed gonzo fa

crazed gonzo fa Active Member

I remember that. And they get turned into frogs at the end!:) :crazy:
  4. Infinity Sirius

Infinity Sirius New Member

In the episode where the Muppet Babies visit different comic worlds and they visited the Spider Man world, Stan Lee had a guest appearance.
  5. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Ok since the topic here is rare appearances on Muppet Babies, maybe someone could help me here.

On the youtube website I was wacthing the episode titled "In a Galaxy Far Far Away" are my eyes playing tricking on me or did I see the "Flower Eating Monster". It happened when the babies were playing space and Nanny was coming up to tell them they have one hour before bed time. The babies image Nanny as a monster and look up her face (needless to say, not her real face.) and I could of swore it was the Flower Eating Monster.

For everyone who isn't sure who the Flower Eating Monster is, he is mainly known for eating flowers in the Julie Andrews special. But was last seen (to the best of my knowledge) playing horn in Alice Cooper's Muppet monster band in the Alice Cooper episode of the Muppet Show.

Man someone please tell me if this is the case.