Rare Figure Ideas? Annie Sue

ElectricMayhem9

Reaction score
I just found this forum and Love the Muppets and Love the new action figure line. The possibilities are endless. I don't know if you've discussed rare figure ideas but I would love to hear everyone's ideas on this.

I know I'm waiting along w/ many others for Janice, but what about PIggy's rival Annie Sue (the blonde afro-headed wide eyed innocent piglet), Sweetums, Fozzie's Mom, or the Owner of the Muppet Theatre J.P. Gross(Scooter's uncle).

And is Clifford eligible for a figure seeing as he was not on the Muppet Show?

And has anyone thought of Variants like the pig versions of Kermit and Fozzie from the Cloris Leachman episode of the Muppet Show?

Can't wait to see the ideas.

Jackie

Reaction score
I would like to see Fleet Scribbler, or Thog, or ROBIN!

Gonzo

Reaction score
Ya know, I'm all for some more obscure characters, but I've personally NEVER liked Annie Sue--I don't think the design of the puppet is attractive, and I don't like her speaking voice. It's nice to have her voice in the mix on songs, but I've just never been able to get behind the character. I'd rather see other "obscurities," and if Annie Sue reared her ugly head at Toys R Us, I'd probably leave her on the shelf.

I do think the "pig versions" of Kermit and Fozzie would be hilarious, although I'm not sure how they would sell to the toy-buying-public.

Welcome to the forum--we love fresh juicy blood!

Quinnnnnnn

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I want Uncle Deadly.

I think Robin and Sweetums are supposed to come with the stage playset, but that could change (especially since Ken says everything is real fluid after series 3).

I think Emily Bear (Fozzie's mom) has a decent shot as a variant since the basic Fozzie sculpt could be used with a wig and new wardrobe.

I don't think the current TMS contract covers Clifford, but wouldn't he be a cool figure?!

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I want Uncle Deadly.

OH MY! I want Uncle Deadly too! He's so evil and cute! Besides him I also want Bean Bunny :smile: He's all cute!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I just found this forum and Love the Muppets and Love the new action figure line. The possibilities are endless<<<

Well, to be truly honest the possibilities are only endless when it comes to the proposed Muppet Show mini figure line. As with release date pushbacks and 5 per wave stuff, it could be until we have a Libertarian tentacled half Koala mutant president before we see even a fifth of the characters we want in the regular 6" line.

>>>I've said it before and I'll say it again, I want Uncle Deadly<<

again, seems more likely, along with other obscure characters mentioned, in the mini line.

Jimbo504

Reaction score
Fozzie's comedic counterpart snowman from the muppet family christmas! That would be great! and what about Sprocket and the Christmas turkey?! Oh the possibilities...

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jimbo504
Fozzie's comedic counterpart snowman from the muppet family christmas! That would be great! and what about Sprocket and the Christmas turkey?! Oh the possibilities...
Oh my! That is such a good idea! Is anyone for an "honorary" Doc figure. I mean he was practically a muppet!! And besides, who doesn't love Doc?

:smile:

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Oh my! That is such a good idea! Is anyone for an "honorary" Doc figure. I mean he was practically a muppet!! And besides, who doesn't love Doc?<<<

Personally, Im all for a Ned Shimmelfinny action figure! Now who here is a fellow Ned Shimmelfinny Nation member?