Rare Figure Ideas? Annie Sue

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie

OH MY! I want Uncle Deadly too! He's so evil and cute! Besides him I also want Bean Bunny :smile: He's all cute!
How about Uncle Deadly with a pack-in Bean? How's that for a bizarre twosome?

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by MuppetQuilter

How about Uncle Deadly with a pack-in Bean? How's that for a bizarre twosome?

LOL!!! It's so weird, perfect for the Muppets!!!

simon42

Reaction score
I would like to see Rizzo sold as a two-rat set featuring that girl rat that was in Muppets take Manhattan (sheila?)

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Simon,

Yolonda Rat, was her name.

I would also love to see Ma (Emily) Bear, I said that aloong time ago.

See ya

matleo

Reaction score
obscure guys I'd love to include
Lips, Pops, Uncle Deadly, Marvin Suggs, Bean, Clifford, Pepe, Dr. Phil, Johnny and Sal.

I think guys like Clifford and Pepe are definitly in the running because they're in the movies and Ken has stated he would like to do these guys. I doubt Palisades will get a license to do MT or JHH but I think I think a licsense to the movies is almost inevitable. So my feel is this. If you can find more than oen credit for a character, they've got a pretty good shot. The only one who I think will slip through the cracks on this rule (and mind you this is MY rule so it may be wrong) is UncleDeadly. He's too cool a sculpt to pass up. Although I read seomwhere that they were deveopling a new series for him. 'Uncle Deadly's House of Weirdness" I think it's supposed to eb a Sat morning type thing if it actually gets made. Who knows maybe a successful figure would help sell the tv series and vice-verse.

--Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
Rizzo with his Muppets Tonight! Headset! and REMOVEABLE jacket! *sigh* so you can sing "I'm too sexy" with him! LOL!!

Telly

Reaction score
I think it'd be cool if they did a Rizzo, Pepe, and Robin three pack. i dunno though. I got my friend into the Muppets. :big_grin: He's got a list of the upcoming ones that he's going to buy! He works at a Toys R Us so he's got first dibs when they get their new shipment of toys in! It's nice havin connections! I would like to see them make the Sesame Street charaters, although I love the Muppet Show a lot more! I think they should do a Clueless Morgan from "Muppet Treasure Island" but that'd be the only one I'd buy if they did a MTI line. I had a list of Muppets I'd like to see made into toys but now I can't think of 'em! Maybe next time!
Later
Chris

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Telly
I think it'd be cool if they did a Rizzo, Pepe, and Robin three pack. i dunno though. I got my friend into the Muppets. :big_grin: He's got a list of the upcoming ones that he's going to buy! He works at a Toys R Us so he's got first dibs when they get their new shipment of toys in! It's nice havin connections! I would like to see them make the Sesame Street charaters, although I love the Muppet Show a lot more! I think they should do a Clueless Morgan from "Muppet Treasure Island" but that'd be the only one I'd buy if they did a MTI line. I had a list of Muppets I'd like to see made into toys but now I can't think of 'em! Maybe next time!
Later
Chris
Just because they are little doesn't mean we can't have a BIG figure of them. Bigger figues mean more details :smile:

Telly

Reaction score
True but I'd like them to be built to scale with the other Muppets.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I was showing a Muppet cast image I mocked up to a teacher at school that had several cast members in it and she said,"You have Miss Piggy on there twice!" It took me a minute to explain to her how that was not Miss Piggy. That's what makes an Annie Sue figure a tough sell. I still hope they make on though!