"Reality Chat", a.k.a., "When Jackie Met Daddy Byron"

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
You're Daddy is a Farmer and you actually took a bet that he or your Mom have never used an outhouse?
Nonono, not they never used one, that they never lived wif one---and just for the record, Daddy Byron didn't!

I think I may just have to start up my favorite ongoing joke. You know the one!
:eek:

B-b-but, you and me and Chris all decided in a thread a couple o' months ago that it was time to cloooooose that chapter---r-remember? :smile:

When do I get to talk to Daddy Byron? :eek:
LOL!!!!!!

Oh, that IS a good one!! You think I'm THAT stupid?!

DON'T ANSWER THAT!!

:mad:

beaker

Reaction score
I'm still confused as to why youve said all your family members are named Byron...hmmm....

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
I never said that, it's just easier to use those terms on here---then t'ain't no confusion as to who I'm talkin' about! :stick_out_tongue:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
I'm still confused as to why youve said all your family members are named Byron...hmmm.... [/QUOTE

YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
I think that you should just encode your family members and scan in their ID Pin every time you talk about them. That would be the orderly, well-calculated thing to do.

Maybe they should be comprised of a series of 1's and 0's...1's being positive in charge, 0's being negative. The two, when combined, will be the overall basic unit of structuring, just as all things are substanced by the basic unit the atom..

Oh...sorry..binary code gets me goin' on a tangent.

:big_grin: :wink: :stick_out_tongue:

-Matt

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cantus Rock

Oh...sorry..binary code gets me goin' on a tangent.
Well, it is after all the 01010101 generation(replacing the old generation x thing...now its all about living life online)

Jackie

Reaction score
HEEEEEYY!!!

I was sooo excited to get to talk to Daddy Byron!! I was like YES this is my chance to find out about the man behind the pitchfork! LOL!!

The reason i talked about the weather was because I had no idea what to say and once i got that started he seemed interested then i figured now that we are weather aquainted that he would like to speak of his work! He was enjoying it! LOL! He even told me to give him a Holler if I was ever online again! Daddy Byron is a funny guy!

When he said Byron went to eat pie i was cracking up! Afterwards I told my Daddy about Byron's Daddy and my dad thought it was very cool that he grains 1500 acres! I will tell him that in the next conversation LOL!!

All in all, i recomend to everyone to talk to Mr. Summers :smile:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by Jackie
I was like YES this is my chance to find out about the man behind the pitchfork! LOL!!
PITCHYMYFORK!!

LOL!!!!

Actually Jackie, I'm not sure if he's ever handled a pitchfork---ask him next time ya talk to him! LOL! :stick_out_tongue:

The reason i talked about the weather was because I had no idea what to say and once i got that started he seemed interested then i figured now that we are weather aquainted that he would like to speak of his work! He was enjoying it! LOL!
LOL!! Jackie, it's a 100% guarantee---if you talk about ANYthing about "farmin' ", you are SOOOOOOO in like Flynn!!

Really!

You are!

LOL!

When he said Byron went to eat pie i was cracking up!
So I ate some pie---what about it?! LOL!!