"Reality Chat", a.k.a., "When Jackie Met Daddy Byron"

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
LOL!!!!!

Oh WOW Matt, like, what a funny, great job! LOL!! This is the best month-and-a-half-after-Christmas present I've ever gotten! LOL!

Really!

It is!

:big_grin:

Just thank God Nate ain't never made no site about me...

:eek:

Too, too funny...*snicker*

Thanks for the laugh, pally!

radionate

Reaction score
The singular most frightening thing I've ever seen.

And why didn't you tell us that you had some rare disease that never allows you to put your arms by your sides for more then a minute. You look like you are trying to take flight in all those pictures.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
...that never allows you to put your arms by your sides for more then a minute. You look like you are trying to take flight in all those pictures.
It's only, like, 3 pictures!

:mad:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Grr...I just realized Byron's trademark ":mad:" will no longer be the smiley, but Ms. Piggy. Cool, but not as menacing IMO. Oh well...sail on silver bird! :big_grin:

-Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeah, I dunno how I feel about bein' a female pig in those---I may have to work around it, lol!

:stick_out_tongue:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well...due to your current marital status, I think a female pig might be a bit of a step up...

LoL! Ah, just another excuse to use my Dr. Teeth smiley! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

:smile:cool: :rolleyes: ...No reason, I just hope they become Muppets now, as they are still normal smileys on my panel.)

-Matt

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Yeah, it took me a couple o' refreshes and posts till they all showed up. :big_grin:

I think my fave is Fozzie---it's so perfect!!

:embarrassed: