Reality TV

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Gorg
That's one memory of Lisa I'll always cherish, especially when I watch SP:BLU.

I know you are being serious, but that struck me as sort of funny. You don't often hear about people cherishing a memory which hinges on the South Park movie.

:stick_out_tongue:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
FYI, I cherish that memory because the first time I saw it in the theater, I ran into her, and I got to talk with her for a few minutes before it started. I didn't think much of her before that day, but during the conversation we had, I found out how nice she was, and what we had in common. You might say our friendship started from there. FellowWLover, you're right, it is kind of funny how some friendships get started.:smirk:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Gorg
I'm not a fan of any reality TV, but I just thought I'd mention that I personally know one of the American Idol rejects. Her name is Lisa Leuschner. As you may recall she's the redhead whom Simon said needed to lose weight, but Paula disagreed with him (this was on the "Best & Worst" special).
Well, what does Simon know about girls anyway (I bet he's dating Mr. Blackwell !:wink: ) "Oh thhhhweety, you need to lose more weight in the hipthhhh" Sorry, that Simon's just a dried up old queen, man!

Sorry your friend didn't win, tho. But look on the bright side, in ten years, when the other contestants have lost money, Lisa will walk into McDonalds and find Justin "Jiffy pop head" Guarini asking her if she wants fries with that.

She'll make it someday, just not on a rigged reality show!:sleep:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
My life is a reality show--I just need a producer!

Foz

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Well, he does have enough money to be a producer by this time...