Reality TV

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
Psssst...

She is *high*.... high as a kite my friend. That kinda dumb comes from chemicals.
Yeah, it's just funny! She's high as a space probe, and she's so heavy that she can't get off the ground at the same time.....COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSMIC!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by electricmayhem
So I assume you'll all be tuning in for the Joe Millionaire finale tonight?? heehee:big_grin:
I heard the finale is on the 17th!! I hope I haven't missed when he tells the money-grubbers that he's busted!!

UPDATE:
I was just told there's a surprise twist ending next week.

:confused:

Lu775

Reaction score
Any guesses on what the twist could be?

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lu775
Any guesses on what the twist could be?
He really is a millionaire, he's going to win $50 million, or he doesn't pick either of the two, and instead, marries Trista (from ABC)...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
But, if he marries Trista from ABC, what happens to Monique from the WB? It'll break her heart since she left Joshua from CBS to get with Joe, especially since Tom from NBC introduced them!!

Besides, Monique is a FOX!!

(Get it?! )

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I heard the finale is on the 17th!! I hope I haven't missed when he tells the money-grubbers that he's busted!!

UPDATE:
I was just told there's a surprise twist ending next week.

:confused:
Yeah, I was wrong, it is the 17th. Last night was just a worthless 'recap' of all the past dates and then at the end you hear him saying 'I'm not a millionaire'.