Reality TV

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
On the contrary... some of the people who claim to hate reality shows, yet still watch them, might just be afraid to admit that they enjoy them. The public claims to hate them, yet they still tune it... what do you think?!

the viewing public works in mysterious ways my friend...

ryan

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Originally posted by FellowWLover
On the contrary... some of the people who claim to hate reality shows, yet still watch them, might just be afraid to admit that they enjoy them. The public claims to hate them, yet they still tune it... what do you think?!

I fully admit that I watch reality television. I know it is not the highest form of entertainment, but so what? Why do people care what I am watching? If you think there would be loads of better programming on, if only reality television went out of vogue, I think you are kidding yourself. If it wasn't this stuff, it would be some other cheesy concept. Every generation has a guilty pleasure on the boob tube. Where do you think the phrase came from? LOL.
EXACTLY!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear

I canNOT STAND Anna Nicole Smith, not anywhere. I have a friend who is obsessed with her, and when I'm visiting, he'll see her and stop for whatever it is--show, commercial, news...

I sit through as much as I can stand, then I split.

I DO like the Osbournes, and wish they had cleaner mouths because all those beeps get to me. But Ozzy is hilarious to me!

Speaking of which, anybody see the Pepsi Twist commercials? LOL!
Anna Nichole Smith... eeeeeeeeeeewww! I didn't even like her 100 pounds ago in Naked Gun 33 and a third!

I it just me, or did she buy a shovel for her food with the money she got from her Million year old Mummy husband?

I don't make fat jokes, but she deserves it. Can't wait untill she's too big to move, so she can't renew her show!

Osbornes.. I do not like. I mean, Ozzy kicked butt before he sold out to become a reality sitcom star. I mean, used to be when you said, I like Ozzy, you were a punk and took no **** from anyone! Now, you wind up being told.. "yeah, I love that show, too"!

But I did like the pepsi ad!

anathema

Reaction score
Originally posted by Drtooth
Anna Nichole Smith... eeeeeeeeeeewww! I didn't even like her 100 pounds ago in Naked Gun 33 and a third!

I it just me, or did she buy a shovel for her food with the money she got from her Million year old Mummy husband?

I don't make fat jokes, but she deserves it. Can't wait untill she's too big to move, so she can't renew her show!
When she sits around the house, she really sits around the house...

:big_grin:

radionate

Reaction score
I can't stand the opening of her show that flaunts the fact that she married the old guy for his money. How cheap is that?!?!

I refuse to watch the show after I saw the opening. I turned it off right away.

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I DO like the Osbournes, and wish they had cleaner mouths because all those beeps get to me. But Ozzy is hilarious to me!
On CTV (Canadian channel) they air the Osbournes like a season later than MTV, but it's worth it... no censorship! No annoying beeps, just good ol' cussing.

I love ye Canada! From your shiny oceans, to your great lakes, to your tall, tall mountains and your loose censorship laws.

^_^ Debo

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i really hate the anna nicol show...it's like she doesn't have a brain when you watch her show, if you watch her show..i can't stand her....i hope she keeps on eating so she can have a heart attack and die so i won't have to see her anymore in commercails trying to help promote her show...

ryan

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Originally posted by Boober_Baby

I love ye Canada! From your shiny oceans, to your great lakes, to your tall, tall mountains and your loose censorship laws.

^_^ Debo
Good ol' Canada!:big_grin:

"You're a bunch o' bleedin' magicians."
"And we're not the Osbournes."
"You're not?"
"We're the Osmonds!"

I can't stand either of them, but I love that commercial.

electricmayhem

Reaction score
So I assume you'll all be tuning in for the Joe Millionaire finale tonight?? heehee:big_grin:

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie
i really hate the anna nicol show...it's like she doesn't have a brain when you watch her show, if you watch her show..i can't stand her....i hope she keeps on eating so she can have a heart attack and die so i won't have to see her anymore in commercails trying to help promote her show...

ryan
Psssst...

She is *high*.... high as a kite my friend. That kinda dumb comes from chemicals.