Reality TV

Gonzo

Reaction score
I despise reality tv.

But I can't stop watching it.

It's an excuse for me to say "Oh, no she DIDN'T!!!" which is really played out.

Yeah, we watch Joe Millionaire. Occasionally we surf through and stop on Anna Nicole. That's about it.

I like watching people suffer.

Sick so-and-so.

Quinnnnnnnnnnn

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Notice I'm not making any comments!
Yeah, cause yer so dense ya can't think of any!!!

OOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!

:big_grin:

*goes to bed with a vengeance*

(HaHA!)

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Yay, Byron's back!! (Or, maybe I've just not been visitin the same threads he's in lately).

I canNOT STAND Anna Nicole Smith, not anywhere. I have a friend who is obsessed with her, and when I'm visiting, he'll see her and stop for whatever it is--show, commercial, news...

I sit through as much as I can stand, then I split.

I DO like the Osbournes, and wish they had cleaner mouths because all those beeps get to me. But Ozzy is hilarious to me!

Speaking of which, anybody see the Pepsi Twist commercials? LOL!

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
Yeah, cause yer so dense ya can't think of any!!!

OOOOOOoooooooooooo!!!

:big_grin:

*goes to bed with a vengeance*

(HaHA!)
I was attempting to be nice. You don't wanna cross me. Always remember that.

Do I need to start up an old favorite? "Byron's sooooooooo stupid....." :mad:

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by Fozzie Bear
I canNOT STAND Anna Nicole Smith, not anywhere. I have a friend who is obsessed with her, and when I'm visiting, he'll see her and stop for whatever it is--show, commercial, news...

I sit through as much as I can stand, then I split.

I DO like the Osbournes, and wish they had cleaner mouths because all those beeps get to me. But Ozzy is hilarious to me!

Speaking of which, anybody see the Pepsi Twist commercials? LOL!
Anna Nicole....yeah. We can generally only stand about five minutes of her, but sometimes it's just like a train wreck. With boobage. Yikes. Scary train wreck.

The Osbournes/Osmonds/Mrs. Brady Commercial...yeah. Around these parts (Utah) it's like the second coming of the Osmonds. Which, uh....we don't need.

Quinnnnn

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Originally posted by Gonzo
The Osbournes/Osmonds/Mrs. Brady Commercial...yeah. Around these parts (Utah) it's like the second coming of the Osmonds. Which, uh....we don't need.
LOL!!

Weren't the kid Dodos in Follow that Bird named Donnie and Marie?

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Originally posted by Lu775
Does anyone else find it odd that we call this new genre "Reality TV" when it's not like reality at all?
There's gotta be a better name for it......
(and I don't think "craptacular TV" is gonna catch on)
i believe that fits the description for all the tv shows that are out now besides reality tv!..

ryan

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i've seen a few minutes of anna nicol and i think she is the dumbest woman on the face of this planet..maybe the face of this universe!...can't stand her...

i've watched joe millionare a few times for a few minutes and i can't stand that show, it's so dumb..the begining or the ending or both has the butler talking about what happened on the show and it is so freakin dumb! it's so dumb it makes me laugh...my dad likes joe millionare for some odd reason..i have no idea why..

i watched almost an entire show of american idol, and that looks a little staged to me. ya i know you have people trying to audition who can sing, and they'll have people who can't sing if their live depended on it..but i'm still not into the show..i didn't even care for last year nor did i watch a single episode, but people were going crazy over the show and still are.....

from what i gathered from reading the posts, it seems to me that a lot of people may not like reality tv, but people watch them because they want to find out at the end who wins, or who gets chosen so i guess thats why the people at all the major networks keep on putting on more reality tv shows on...so in other words..if you hate reality tv or craptacular tv as someone stated...DON'T WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!...because i for one want reality tv shows to go away as fast as possible...

ryan

FellowWLover

Reaction score
Originally posted by ryhoyarbie

from what i gathered from reading the posts, it seems to me that a lot of people may not like reality tv, but people watch them because they want to find out at the end who wins, or who gets chosen so i guess thats why the people at all the major networks keep on putting on more reality tv shows on...so in other words..if you hate reality tv or craptacular tv as someone stated...DON'T WATCH IT!!!!!!!!!!...because i for one want reality tv shows to go away as fast as possible...

On the contrary... some of the people who claim to hate reality shows, yet still watch them, might just be afraid to admit that they enjoy them. The public claims to hate them, yet they still tune it... what do you think?!

I fully admit that I watch reality television. I know it is not the highest form of entertainment, but so what? Why do people care what I am watching? If you think there would be loads of better programming on, if only reality television went out of vogue, I think you are kidding yourself. If it wasn't this stuff, it would be some other cheesy concept. Every generation has a guilty pleasure on the boob tube. Where do you think the phrase came from? LOL.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
I was attempting to be nice. You don't wanna cross me. Always remember that.
Y--you were?! :eek: :embarrassed:

I sowwy...

:frown:

Do I need to start up an old favorite? "Byron's sooooooooo stupid....." :mad:
:eek:

NOOOOOOOO!!!

Really!

You don't!

*gulp*