Recasts for Fraggle Rock movie

Princeton

Reaction score
The others, like the Trash Heap, Ma and Pa Gorg, would be filled out as needed.

As for Doc, I think it's important for Gerry Parkes to appear. Maybe they could pair him with a younger actor in order to give him an opportunity to pass the torch when needed. I think it would be great to include the international Docs too. Some sort of inventor's convention could take care of that. Think of all of them in the same room!
Who's to say that Cheryl Wagner couldn't play Ma Gorg again? And the only international Doc left is Robin Michel, and he's six years older than Gerry Parkes; I'd say that's pretty touch and go.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
i think that it would be great to have a fraggle rock movie but hopefully they would listen to like dave and steve and karren who worked on the actull show

Drtooth

Reaction score
As for Doc, I think it's important for Gerry Parkes to appear. Maybe they could pair him with a younger actor in order to give him an opportunity to pass the torch when needed. I think it would be great to include the international Docs too. Some sort of inventor's convention could take care of that. Think of all of them in the same room!
I hope that if this movie gets made, it gets made while Gerry is alive. This is all hypothetical speak and debate if the project never moves forward, and there's no sign if it is. The Muppet movie was a moderate success. Certainly made more than most other Muppet films, that's a good sign that this project could make money. Regency or whatever is probably just going to sit on the rights until they expire... or taking a page from Fox, get someone with no knowledge of the project to fart out a script and film it before the buzzer (cough cough Dragonball Evolution).