Recess on DVD anytime soon?

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Since Disney's been releasing a lot of their shows on DVD lately, I was wondering if anyone knew about any plans they might have to put Recess in season collections. Any news or rumors will be greatly appreciated.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, that would be cool, I haven't seen Recess in the LONGEST time, that used to be the ONLY reason I watched the Disney Channel!

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I whached that show when it came on saturaday morings. It's a very good show.

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
Well, there have been a few Recess releases. Recess: The Movie , Taking the Fifth Grade, All Growed Down and the Christmas special. These are all probably on amazon.com. Hope This Helps:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
maniacal muppet said:
Well, there have been a few Recess releases. Recess: The Movie , Taking the Fifth Grade, All Growed Down and the Christmas special. These are all probably on amazon.com. Hope This Helps:smile:
I've never seen that "All Growed Down" one... wasn't it supposed to coincide with the whole Rugrats "All Growed Up" phase?

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it was suppossed to have anything to do with the Rugrats special but it's a cool special, it's on Amazon.com, I know it!:smile:

BooberKnowsBest

Reaction score
oooo that would be awesome, i really loved that show! but they don't show it anymore, so a dvd release would be great. if anyone finds info, please share!:big_grin: