1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 48
    Sesame Street's 48th season officially began Saturday November 18 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

RED ALERT! "The Muppets" fans need to contact ABC **NOW**!!

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by dwmckim, Feb 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Muppet Master

Muppet Master Well-Known Member

2. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

#RenewTheMuppets

scooterfan360 and MikaelaMuppet like this.
  3. RealWonderman

RealWonderman Active Member

I think Pepe co-hosting The View today is a VERY GOOD sign!!!

Pig's Laundry likes this.
  4. Pig's Laundry

Pig's Laundry Well-Known Member

Steve Whitmire and Eric Jacobson are going to be on a Muppets panel at "The Vulture Festival" in New York, a pop cultural festival that also has panels for other TV shows such as "Better Call Saul", 'Crazy Ex-Girlfriend", "Mr. Robot", none of which i've heard of before, but they've all been renewed for second seasons.
    http://www.toughpigs.com/morning-with-muppets/

5. Drtooth

Drtooth Well-Known Member

Better Call Saul is the spinoff of Breaking Bad designed to give depth and backstory to a character that was the goofy comedy relief during a poignant part of the series (or so I'm told, I'm actually watching Saul, but didn't get a chance to binge Breaking Bad yet).

The others, I'll admit, I've barely heard of either. Crazy Ex Girlfriend is something on the CW. Mr. Robot's some conspiracy thriller.

6. JimAndFrank

JimAndFrank Well-Known Member

Nashville and Agent Carter have been canned.The Real O'Neals have been renewed.

It's officially begun folks, so hold on to your hats and we'll see what the final verdict is. They could announce it today, or three days from now...

This is seriously intense.

MikaelaMuppet and scooterfan360 like this.
  7. MikaelaMuppet

MikaelaMuppet Well-Known Member

Ah. Bummer. I loved Nashville.

8. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.