Regular, mega, mini, lunchbox... BOBBLEHEADS!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
yeah that was my first guess, i wonder what gonzo will be wearing i would love him in his purple tux, i kinda wish they would do animal and rowlf to because they will have TMS logo on them.

i could see a beaker one and staler and waldorf too

Zack)Rowlf the Dog

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Warrick

Yeah, thats what i remember being told was coming out - seems ok to me though Gonzo is gonna look a bit funky as a bobblehead.

Obviously i knew there were going to be branded '25th Anniversary' but they're of course produced by another company - can you remember who it is ?

grail

Reaction score
my guess would be NECA...who made the one and only bobblehead i have (it was a gift) Ash, from Army of Darkness

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by GWGumby
but the bobblehead and Sideshow versions are just terrible.
Y'know you saying that has given me this awful feeling that the Muppet bobbleheads are coming from Sideshow. My memory is terrible these days.

GWGumby

Reaction score
Ah, but Sideshow's Muppet busts are amazing. If that quality could be transferred to Bobble heads, I'd snap 'em all up. As it is, unless I win the lottery, there's little chance I'll be able to justify the purchase of the busts--which saddens me.

It's mainly Sideshow's 12" line that I have problems with. They're huge and expensive and often times the sculpts are off. I have yet to see one Sideshow figure where I feel they've truly captured the character they're trying to portray--except maybe the Python Black Knight, but he doesn't have a face to mess up the scuplt on.
Also the bodies, which granted are highly articulated, are bumpy and rather grotesque to me. I did ultimately put the money down for my Spinal Tap and Monty Python figures because they were the only figures which existed for those licenses, but I'm certain someone else could do a better job -- or at least a smaller, less expensive one.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Luke,

I cant remember the company name, Ill try and find out.

See ya

beaker

Reaction score
Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo, and Fozzie bobbleheads??? Youre kidding, those guys are way too obscure! Actually, to be honest Im surprised its not Kermit, Piggy, and Animal...as stuff based on those 3 seem to be the only stuff that comes out.

Sheesh, why doesnt a company have the cajones to make merchandise based on, oh geee...I dont know, NON MAIN 4 characters? (Oh how itd be so cool to find Pepe stuff someday)

Luke

Reaction score
Just wanted to fill people in that the new Bobbleheads are from Rittenhouse-Archives and Danny has just posted up pictures of the Kermit and Piggy prototypes that Smig took at the San Diego Comic Con. You can see them at www.toughpigs.com

GWGumby

Reaction score
Wow, my prophesy has been fulfilled. Yes, they do look "cute." Like "muppets are for kids"-cute. Like "Muppet merchandise? Oh you want the toddler section"-cute. There's not much cool factor there. Admittedly, they are small blurry photos so it may be a little difficult to judge. It's also hard to take any merchandise item seriously if all it consists of is Kermit and Piggy.