Remember the Puzzle Place?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
froggiegirl18 said:
Are you talking about Allegra's window? I loved that show. It had the same puppeteers as in between the lion.
I dont know. It Might have been. But it it was I dont know where I got Zoe from, lol. But I could have sworn it had either the word World or Place or House or something. It was a long time ago, so who knows what my brain remembers wrongly about it:confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
peachesncream said:
there was a wimzie's house or something that effect. she was a dragon.
Aw I loved that show! It was most excellent!!! I miss it very much, I wished they still played it.

It was a Canadian show too.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Sgt Floyd said:
I dont know. It Might have been. But it it was I dont know where I got Zoe from, lol. But I could have sworn it had either the word World or Place or House or something. It was a long time ago, so who knows what my brain remembers wrongly about it:confused:
It's isn't Eureeka's Castle is it?

OverUnderAround

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Yeah!! I loved The Puzzle Place! What ever happened to it?
'Puzzle Place' was depending to heavily on the toy sales of the characters for the show to continue. The toys just stayed on the shelves and nobody brought them. They lost a lot of money anticipating great revenue from the toys, which never happened. So the producers stopped making the show.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Yes, being self supportive is one of the ways many PBS show stay on the air.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
It's pretty obvious, but is there a chance this might get a dvd or something?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
peachesncream said:
there was a wimzie's house or something that effect. she was a dragon.
Yeah! Thats it! I got pictures off of google of it and I think thats the show!:excited:

Anita The Great

Reaction score
Wasn't Puzzle Place Kevin Clash's show? Didn't he create or produce it or somesuch thing? Just curious...

I loved that Wimzie's house! If it's the one I remember :smile: didn't she have little bat-like things in her hair and a fraggle kind of look to her? Or am I just totally mis-remembering it (which is completely likely!)