Remember the shows real endings...

muppet baby

Reaction score
I hope that all the endings and the entire muppet babies series comes to dvd all complete that would make my life comeplte for sure for my all time faverite cartoon :smile: :concern: :rolleyes:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I seem to recall that the tag seen in The New Adventures of Kermo Polo is different from what was used when it aired on Nickelodeon. I can't remember what happened in Nickelodeon's broadcast, but the verson that was used on video goes better with the plot. Does anybody know which version was originally used?

I think somebody mentioned that Nickelodeon used different tags than what originally aired, but many of the tags, as aire don Nickelodeon, seem to go well with the plots that they were included in. I recall some of the plots being reused (were they really reused?). One tag that was shown twice was the tag in Piggy's Hyper-Activity Book and Six-to-Eight Weeks, where Gonzo decides to have his own playhouse show, with talking furnature and talking shoes (I wouldn't be surprised if this tag was used in Gonzee's Playhouse Channel).

I remember watchign afew episodes on CBS shortly before they aired on Nickelodeon, and I saw those epsiodes again on Nickelodeon shortly after getting the channel, and the same tags were used (the episodes I am referring to are Comic Capers and the episode where Kermit's western TV hero retires).

muppet baby

Reaction score
Hmmm that is intresting i saw all of that also any way that we get them again though we do not want them edited though that would really suck :mad: :smile: