Remember the shows real endings...

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
i LOVED the "go-bye-bye" endings!!! I always thought they were SOOO cute!

BJ

muppet baby

Reaction score
They where so neat i know wow i miss that show so much i will always watch it.:smile: :mad:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
What do you mean by real endings? I remember these. They were shown on Nickelodeon. Did Nickelodeon show different "go bye-bye" endings on the wrong epsiodes?

wiley207

Reaction score
Yes they did. They showed the exact same one.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Muppet dude said:
Yes they did. They showed the exact same one.
that is what i thought about the nickolden endings :mad: :smile: also i miss the show re-runing i wish that it would until the DVDs come out at some point .
i mean everything has to come out on DVD at some point .
i saw on amazon.com several days ago , that the old strawberry shortcake cartoons from the 1980s are coming out in march of 07 that was popular as i remember, i watched that all the time along with the Muppet babies .

Oh well i guess we are all going to have to vote everday on www.tvshowsondvd.com for the Muppet babies dvd box sets i think it might take that .

Erine81981

Reaction score
Now that you mention this I now remember what ya'll are talking about. Man it's been so long since I've seen any of these. I also if this was show but what about the animated kermit hand at the end of them too. Where he would hold up a card with Jim Henson's Muppets on that card. Anyone remember that too. But I would love to see those on the DVD's if Disney would ever consiter it. Come on Disney! Let us have our Muppet Babies DVD seasons!

Drtooth

Reaction score
These "GO Bye bye" endings were cut off the Disney 90's VHS releases (except for the valentine one, I think).

Let's hope if a DVD release would happen, these aren't cut off either.

BTW, if anyone purchased the plush with the DVD's, did they have these end bumpers in tact?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
These "GO Bye bye" endings were cut off the Disney 90's VHS releases (except for the valentine one, I think).
The Explore with Us video had one of them. The first epsidoe on that video, "The Adventures of Kermo Polo", faded to black at the end, and then a "go bye-bye" ending was shown. Oddly enough, the "go bye-bye" ending in the other episode wasn't shown. It's weird for one of them to be shown, and not even after the credits.