Remembering Amy... We will miss you.

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Wow, that's really sad man. I never even heard of her only once some time ago last year. :frown: God rest her soul though, I'm sure if I had known her she would have been awesome :frown: . Also, coincidentally, tommorrow will be the 1 year anniversary of good friend Rosewood's passing. :cry:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I never knew Amy, but I feel like I did. When I see the love for her from Beau, and Super Scooter, Sarah, Kevin, etc. I feel like I really knew her. I'm sad that I never got to meet her, and experience her happiness and humor, but I'm glad she got to spread her love throughout MC and make it stick here like glue. Rest in Peace Amy.

Ryan
Prawnie
theprawncracker

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
I just started crying as I read these posts, and felt it all again. But I wasn't crying in frustration any more, I was crying through a smile...I know it's kinda late to say it now but...thank you Amy. We love you still. We miss you. And...you are an inspiration to us all. ~ Beauregard
Wow, man. That actually broke me down. :cry: Beautiful regards to our good friend Amy. What a wonderful person she was. And still is. She is definitely the representation of what Jim Henson taught us to be, gang: Someone who, in even as short a time as she was here, left us all with the realization that there are good people out there deserving of our friendships--even though we'll never meet--and making us feel better for having known her.

That's why I work so hard to keep this forum a certain mood/emotion, gang. So we can have more people like her feel comfortable coming here to MC, and having visited this thread again and remembering why I moderate the way I do makes me more inspired to keep MC the kind of place that Amy would like to visit again.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Good on you Kev. :smile:
I bet she would be happy to read what you've posted too.
RIP Amy:cry: :flirt: I would have loved chatting with you.

Katzi428

Reaction score
I didn't know Amy either,unfortunately. Those of you that knew her were lucky.From reading memories of her,I can tell she was a wonderful and sweet young lady.
May God bless you,Amy.:halo: