Remembering Richard Hunt

Reaction score
as the aniversary of his death just round the corner (9/1) i would just like to say that i still love him and what he has givin me though out my life :wink: so thank you and i still miss you but i will never forget you :boo: you are still the greatest ever hope you and jim are making heaven laugh as you have done for me ever since i can remember thank you xxx :flirt:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Definitely, that's a nice thought.

I really don't know what to say. Having an interest in Richard and the Muppets has definitely inspired me to take more chances in my life, be bit braver and more positive. Which is great. So, I hope we are all inspired to be "walking, talking, breathing balls of fire!" :wink:

(That's from Fraggle Rock, in case anyone drew a blank, when Cantus was trying to inspire Junior Gorg :smile:)

I notice Muppet Central made up a Richard home page today, I'm glad they made the effort. We definitely made the effort at the RHLC. And don't forget the findagrave.com site, you can leave notes on his page:

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=8600308

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I could not pass this thread without stopping to pay my respects so to speak. Richard's energy, passion and devotion were something without which I don't believe the muppets would be as well-loved or remembered as they were and still are. Headded such a great depth to his characters, along with his unique sense of style, and of course humor!
:wink:
:flirt:
:boo:

BEAR

Reaction score
Richard Hunt was a special person, no doubt. He brought something to the Muppets that is uneasily duplicated. Hope you are singing and laughing with the angels, Mr. Hunt.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Richard was an amazing man, always bringing smiles and laughs. There was never one like him before, and there will never be another like him. He brought such a light, and such a bounce to the Muppets, he was truly inspiring. Rest in peace Richard, I know you're still making them laugh up there. :wink: :flirt: :eek:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Most of us here never met Richard while he was alive, and yet today we miss him as if he was our best friend. And in a way, I suppose that's what he was for the Muppet fans: a really good friend.

Rest in peace, Richard. Keep them laughing up there, won't you?

travellingpat

Reaction score
Ooh Richard...you brought so many memorable characters to life and we all love and remember them...and will remember for the rest of our life...

Thank you for all of the wonderful memories,

We'll always remember you....

Xerus

Reaction score
One memorable character of Richard's was the Mean Genie from Fraggle Rock. He was scary, yet funny on that show. And he had memorable dialogue too.

"Why so glum, chum?"

"Hey, big nose! Want some radish beer?"

"Your command is my wish!"

Thank you, Richard for bringing us such wonderful characters while you were on Earth. :smile:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I remember the Mean Genie episode! I recall watching it as child in my family room, being very very traumatized lol! But at the same time, I always remembered it being a great episode. The only way Wembley could save his friends was by standing up for himself. I hope they do release Season 3, if only so I can see that episode again. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
He's definitely missed. He was a great talent and a better person. Everything I ever read or hear about him is always a good thing. I hope I'm as well remembered one day.