Requesting Constructive Critique

puppets_etc

Reaction score
I thought about that too. But his head isn't quite as tall. No fabric, floral spray paint. I may do away with the foam eyebrows and replace them with the same long gray & white fur I'm planning on using for the hair. He'll even have a few strays coming out of his ears :embarrassed: I'm kinda thinking similar to Walter Matthau's (sp?) "Grumpy Old Men" character.

Deb

fishbone

Reaction score
yeah,he's gunna come out good...i'm hooked on the blinking puppet thing.i wanted to make an old man kinda like the axtell puppet

puppets_etc

Reaction score
:excited: OK! Made some changes to the website. Let me know what you think. It's still got more than half the pages to go, but its a start.

Deb:flirt:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Hey Deb,

Your "Works in Progress" link takes us to your about me page.

Also, the people puppets link is the only other one that works.

But..... its an awsome beginning to a LARGE project! =)

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Thanks Michele.

I did notice the glitches after I posted. I made changes up until almost 5pm. Now the only links that don't work are "Scripts" and "Patterns", which is only logical, since those pages haven't been done yet. Also, on the "about" page, the link to "works" doesn't work yet, but can't fix it till tommorrow. I have a Mac at home, and it doesn't like the Geocities Page Builder. I'm also going to try to get a couple of those pictures cropped a little better, and come up with some better backgrounds of my own.

Deb :flirt: