Requesting Constructive Critique

fishbone

Reaction score
yeah, all my pix are to dang big...you should try that wearing black idea w/your family,no stages!! just your puppets,i think that is sooooooo cool,

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Fishbone, send me a couple of your pics in an e-mail and I'll create a couple avatars that you can use.

Deb, no problem! That guy (Paul) has a lot of really nice puppets and tons of info. I would try his suggestions, but unfortunately, I'm too chicken to perform infront of people. I prefer to be the crative mind behind the scenes.

-Michele

fishbone

Reaction score
aww your the best,once i figure out how,will do,oh yeah, i was born in 74' :smile: 2,uh...also

puppets_etc

Reaction score
We really want to try a dialogue between a puppet and a real person. I've already started the puppet, he's going to be a crochety old man when I finish him, and my husband will be the puppeteer. I will be the "real" person (now THAT is an oxymoron :smirk: ) Angel, my hubby, has some incredible voices.

Click on grumpy here >>>:boo: and hopefully it'll take you to my newest work in progress.

Deb:flirt:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
awwww, the link said that there was a problem with my request....nothing, notta, zip.

fishbone

Reaction score
HOLY CRAP!! IS THAT A REAL LIVE CROP CIRCLE?? WOW!!!! YOU KNOW,IF I DIDN'T KNOW ANY BETTER,I'D SAY THAT THE CROP CIRCLE LOOKS ALOT LIKE BURT FROM TV'S SESAME STREET,but that's just crazy talk(man i've been driving w/ the caps this whole time)geez next you'll tell me you got pix of what seems to be burt w/ a very young michale jackson :frown:

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
lol, okay... since you like it I'll send the avatar to you and return to gold 'ol Animal. =)

Puppetplanet

Reaction score
Am I nuts or do the eyebrows and head shape remind you of bert? lol Thats pretty good! Are you going to cover it with fabric?