Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I could be speaking to a right winger and they would be able to convince me that their point of view is the right one.

Moments later, I could speak to a leftist and they could convince me that their point of view is the right one.

Both sides make good points, both sides are actually very smart, but both sides cannot be correct. Again, the real solution lies somewhere in the middle.

And I know several right wingers and Trump supporters who are actually really smart and not at all as stupid as Snowth makes them out to be.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
@D'Snowth

You sure you wouldn't be down for dressing up as Bob Ross and painting a picture on how you see the right?

And just beating the devil out of it? :wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I agree the problem then there lies with the fact that even though there are smart people on both sides neither side is willing to budge on the important issues. There has to be a give and take, there has to be some kind of compromise.
I understand and welcome an intelligent conversation with someone on issues if they are willing to be open minded to new ideas. I've done it and personally changed for the better.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So Alex Jones has officially been removed from a lot of sites including Spotify, YouTube, and Facebook.

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It said it happened July 31 . . . since when does school start back that early?