Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score

Interesting interpretation, but it actually seems to be rather accurate. I mean, it's sad that there are some conservative "Christians" out there who are actually saying they'd trust Trump more than they would Jesus Christ if they both said the same thing.

dwayne1115

Reaction score

Interesting interpretation, but it actually seems to be rather accurate. I mean, it's sad that there are some conservative "Christians" out there who are actually saying they'd trust Trump more than they would Jesus Christ if they both said the same thing.
Well here the way I am currently looking at things. Since Trump has been in office 5 people he has had around his camp have been labeled criminals, or broken the law in some way. Now I'm a firm believeer that you are affected by the company you keep, and that pretty soon we are going to learn more about crimes Trump himself may have committed.
If he is truly at fault then he needs to pay for his crimes.

Also any Christian that would say they would trust anyone over Jesus is a fool.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Has anyone been finding out about the news that involves Gretchen Carlson and Miss America?

D'Snowth

Reaction score

And of course, those same Republicans are dismissing this as dumb libtard logic.