Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I wonder how anything will get passed. I would imagine Trump will do like Obama and pass executive orders out like Halloween candy.

Censored

Reaction score
I wonder how anything will get passed. I would imagine Trump will do like Obama and pass executive orders out like Halloween candy.
Basically, the same as he’s been doing for the past two years anyway.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hmmm....

Locking kids in cages, taking away LGBT rights, constantly flip-flopping his "promises", etc....

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Basically, the same as he’s been doing for the past two years anyway.
What @Censored said. Heck, Trump started doing that Day One. Like it was a bodily function.
What's the wrose thing Trump has done?
In addition to what @LittleJerry92 has said, I would say one of the worst things Trump has done was openly show support towards White Supremacists and neo-Nazis by coming to their defence following violence that broke out between them and counter-protesters: he called these Supremacists and neo-Nazis, "Some very fine people." Meanwhile, when black people have been protesting racial injustice and inequality in America, Trump has openly attacked them, calling them, "Sons of b!+c#3$," and accusing them of being disrespectful to the flag, anthem, and country . . . so much so, that as was pointed out on this forum just recently, we've gotten to a point where racism has become to American that when you protest racism, you're practically protesting America.

This is what Trump has done.

MWoO

Reaction score
Hmmm....

Locking kids in cages, taking away LGBT rights, constantly flip-flopping his "promises", etc....
I'm not a Trump supporter, but what rights did he take away from LGBT people? Also he did not lock children in cages. That is hyperbole. He detained families illegally crossing the border which required separating children from adults. He enforced the law, he didnt make the law.

Also, the number of executive orders is less than or on par with modern presidencies. The only reaom people think he abuses them left and right is because the media focuses on them a lot more. Obama wrote nearly 400 executive orders and no one batted an eye on the left.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
@MWoO well, to be fair, as soon as he came into office, their rights were taken off the list in the White House website so you couldn't find it anymore. Let's also not forget he tried to ban transgenders from going into the war.

And yes, I'm aware of the law, a very ridiculous one at that. The fact that he enforced it just shows his true colors. The idea of seperating kids from their parents is disgusting.

I was against illegal immigration in the past and am now indifferent to it. Long as you got a place to call home, that's all that matters.