Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I bet Trump celebrated getting Acosta fired from CNN as a not only a personal victory, but a victory for all of America as well. I bet his gets his jollies off to it every night.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I'm sure his tiny orange ***** just skyrocketed when a person got fired from that "fake news" network.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Is it possible to discuss what's going on in Brazil or are we Americans to far up our own ***** to look at the world beyond us?

Censored

Reaction score
People really don't get it. Private companies have a right to ban any content they want, consistently or inconsistently with bias or not. The beauty of America and free speech is that people then have a right to try to create or find new forums where they can continue if they choose to do so. I don't owe anyone a free press on my own Facebook page.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
People really don't get it. Private companies have a right to ban any content they want, consistently or inconsistently with bias or not.
But as soon as the Sesame Street cast members are removed from their long-running show, that's a whole 'nother story.