Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

Censored

Reaction score
Serious question here for you Censored. Some here have speculated or even said that you claimed to be a childrens psychologist or children's therapist? Are you or are you not either one of these?

Follow up question then is has the healthcare debacle had any affect on your practice and the patients you see? You brought up the point of children's healthcare being ripped away. Let's turn this in to a serious discussion
That’s really none of your business.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
The answer is exactly what I said.
Why the refusal to answer a simple straightforward question? Obtaining a degree to be a child psychologist/therapist takes a lot of hard work and something you should be proud of. And any profession that helps troubled children and youth is a noble profession. Something to be equally proud about.

Censored

Reaction score
Why the refusal to answer a simple straightforward question? Obtaining a degree to be a child psychologist/therapist takes a lot of hard work and something you should be proud of. And any profession that helps troubled children and youth is a noble profession. Something to be equally proud about.
If you were even half as obsessed with the injustices in the world as you are with my personal life, you could actually become a decent human being.

Censored

Reaction score
It is nice to know that I’m such a topic of intrigue and curiosity on here though.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
If you were even half as obsessed with the injustices in the world as you are with my personal life, you could actually become a decent human being.
Aaah, the old let's try to change the subject diversion

who's to say I'm not? It is possible to be interested in 2 things at once.

That's OK though. Sometimes silence speaks volumes and your lack of answer says a lot. But I get it. If you answer "no" your lie is exposed. And if you answer "yes" then . . . well, I guess I dont get the benefits of not answering then.

It's alright though. The world needs ditch diggers and hamburger flippers too. You can still be proud.

Censored

Reaction score
Aaah, the old let's try to change the subject diversion

who's to say I'm not? It is possible to be interested in 2 things at once.

That's OK though. Sometimes silence speaks volumes and your lack of answer says a lot. But I get it. If you answer "no" your lie is exposed. And if you answer "yes" then . . . well, I guess I dont get the benefits of not answering then.

It's alright though. The world needs ditch diggers and hamburger flippers too. You can still be proud.
Honestly, I couldn’t care less what any of you believe about me. Get a life and mine won’t seem so fascinating. Or better yet, get involved with making the world a better place.