Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Legit though! It’s stuff like this I hate with the media and both parties - determining someone’s life or situation based on their skin color or gender.

I’m pretty much everything the extreme liberals hate (my old term “cisgendered straight white Christian male”) and still choose to stay in that area. I’m sure they’d probably be assuming my life is so perfect right now (as if).

I mean, just the fact that I wanted to kill myself three times last year (and I’m thankful I was always quick to stop myself) definitely shows how perfect my life is as a white man, right?

Case in point though, it’s super annoying when people assume no one has anything going on in their lives based on their skin color or gender.
Don't even think this. If you ever need to talk, PM me. Not sure what good I can do, but we all need a friend sometimes. Two ears, no waiting.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So while we are on the homeless ban wagon let me share my story. My wife 6 kids and I were living in Florida due to some family issues and what not. We had finally got our tax return and went to middle Tennessee to visit my mom. The trip was only supposed to be for three days, and just as we where leaving on the third day I saw my old job in North East Tennessee was having a job fair the next day. From were we where it would have been an easy four hour drive, but instead we started heading back towards Florida the opposite direction of said job. During the car ride my wife and I debated about going back to my old job, because the current job I had in Florida was physically killing me. We finally got to the Tn/AL state line and I made the choice to turn around and go get the job. We drove all night and arrived in town at 6am, and to make a long story short I got the job. So we've got the job and very little money and no place to stay. My sister who kicked us out of her place put my family in a homeless shelter. Each week we would sleep in a different church on very uncomfortable cots. We had to live like that for three months until we could find a place to live. It was rough on all of us, but it taught me very valuable lessons.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Don't even think this. If you ever need to talk, PM me. Not sure what good I can do, but we all need a friend sometimes. Two ears, no waiting.
To be fair, you don’t have that option to PM you, but I appreciate it, so thanks. I’m okay now. My mind wasn’t in a good area at those times.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I can think of one flaw with this:

Shouldn't the tattoo'd lady be holding the bottle, and the pink bath robe lady be holding the gun?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So now, Trump is threatening to declare the entire nation under a state of emergency just for that **** wall.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Awww, poor little baby is still having a temper tantrum over the fact that he didn't get his wall.

What else is new, right?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
At this point I'm almost for the wall if it gets him to shut up about it, and if it gets the government reopen.