Respectful Politics Thread (Let's Just See)

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Alright, I gave this video a watch. I don’t agree with having to go for the gun on first decision but I do see this was a clear intend to kill with the knife.

And of course LeBron is like that. He falls under the category of woke as **** black people who only care about their race but could care less what other races are going through.
I'll ask again. What was the officer's alternative to going for his gun and preventing a murder?

I suppose he could've shot the knife out of her hand. Then shot the knife again as it lay on the ground so it was out of her reach. And then maybe just shot the knife again to show off his marksmanship skills. If he can't hit the knife 3 times with 3 shots he has no business being a cop.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
No, there was talk of making DC and Puerto Rico states, so you have four more Democrat senators in Congress. So there would be a Democrat majority for the foreseeable future.
But DC was specifically created not to swing to any party.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
No, there was talk of making DC and Puerto Rico states, so you have four more Democrat senators in Congress. So there would be a Democrat majority for the foreseeable future.
But DC was specifically created not to swing to any party.
I saw that today, and thought that surly Congress had better more important things to do right now. I guess I was wrong.

Side note to a few pages ago:

Being conservative is different than being a Republican. There where somethings Trump said and did I did not agree with.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Why does Caitlyn Jenner need to run for governor of California? And as a conservative at that? Actual conservatives hate her for being transgendered; a conservative pastor I once knew actually said this, word-for-word: "Caitlyn Jenner is just a sad man wearing a dress; no wonder Kris divorced him."

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Why does Caitlyn Jenner need to run for governor of California? And as a conservative at that? Actual conservatives hate her for being transgendered; a conservative pastor I once knew actually said this, word-for-word: "Caitlyn Jenner is just a sad man wearing a dress; no wonder Kris divorced him."
Probably just to **** you off

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
🤷🏿‍♂️ I stopped paying attention to her after the media kept pushing that she was trans like she was the first one to get a sex change. (For the record, I fully support her decision).