RIP Richard Hunt

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Rully nice poem, heralde - like I said over in the other thread, it really echoes Richard's spirit and outlook on life.

Kiki

Reaction score
Wow. 17 years.

I... I really do not know what to say. Richard Hunt is my favourite muppeteer, I love him and his characters. A great loss, he was.

RIP Richard Hunt.

Skye

Reaction score
I was thinking about Richard an extra amount all day today.

We miss you, Richard. And there is nothing better than the fun, laughter, and joy you left for us. Love you always.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Rully nice poem, heralde - like I said over in the other thread, it really echoes Richard's spirit and outlook on life.
Yeah and like I said in the other thread (hehe), it's a good lesson for anyone in a time of mourning. Instead of just being sad, be inspired by how your loved one lived their life and affected the people around them. :smile:

Mr Devco

Reaction score
Richard was by far my favorite of the performers. I can't describe why though. He seems like a close friend I never got to meet. :cry:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Well put, Devco, and I think that's just how most people around here view Richard: a close friend that we never got to meet.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
I loved Richard Hunt and he's one of my favorite muppeteers. What I loved about him was his natural talents, his singing, his acting, his comedic side that everyone loved. I love all his characters that he performed when he was alive. These are my favorite characters that he performed:
Scooter, Janice and Statler from The Muppet Show
Don Music, Gladys the cow, Placido Flamingo and The Beetles' lead singer from Sesame Street
Junior Gorg and Gunge from Fraggle Rock
Charlie Muskrat from Emmet Otter's Jug-band Christmas
Lugsy from The Tale Of The Bunny Picnic
With all these characters, he brought a lot of personality and humor to the characters just like the other performers did, but Richard's personality was out of this world!
We will miss you forever, Richard.

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I've been so wrapped up in my own troubles that I have forgotten about Richards death-day...

Here's to Richard, our favorite muppeter side of Jim...And Frank. Well, we can't leave out Dave either or Jerry. Oh well we still love him and his work immenisely, and the joy and laughter that it gave us. Remember this giver of mirth well.

Its not often that it seems like an angel comes down to Earth to delightfully entertain us. He will be sorely missed. We all love you, Richard Hunt. :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Its not often that it seems like an angel comes down to Earth to delightfully entertain us. He will be sorely missed. We all love you, Richard Hunt. :wink:
Vey well put, Sara. And we should all be inspired by the example. :smile: