1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Rizzo the Rat smiley

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by HPDJ, Jun 4, 2005.

1. HPDJ Member

Please can we have a Rizzo the rat smiley! It's weird that all of the central Muppets are up there except Rizzo.

Also, can we have a Big bird smiley too!

Thanks.
  2. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

3. MrsPepper Active Member

Oh, excellent pixel art! Very cool.
  4. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I said before, and I'll say it again...we need some Grover, Elmo, and Cookie Monster smilies.
  5. That Announcer New Member

Cookie we need.
    Grover we need.
    Elmo should burn burn burn.
  6. unclematt Active Member

The Rizzo Smiley looks really good but I had heard that they wanted to keep all the smilies by the same creator so that they were all in the same style.
  7. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Yup, but that dosn't stp me saving it and adding it to my Custom Smilies on MSN!
  8. TogetherAgain Well-Known Member

I'm awful. I was just coming on to see "ok what's new, but I WON'T POST ANYTHING until after breakfast"

So much for that.

I love the Rizzo Smiley! I've been thinking that we need one.
  9. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

10. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

11. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

These are great, they should be available on MC.
  12. KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

13. BEAR Active Member

The Grover and Big Bird ones are AWESOME!! Can you do any others? What about Cookie Monster or the Count?
  14. Beauregard Well-Known Member

They are all cool, but I still think only Jamie can make smilies for this site, so they all look the same style. These are close, but not the same.
  15. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

I L-O-V-E IT! It looks just like Grover! You're new Big Bird and Rizzo looks awesome too! Y'know, that's exactly what MC needs, more Sesame smilies. Yeah, Big Bird could be the "congrats" smiley, the Grover one could be "celebration", and Rizzo, well, maybe "cheesy".

As for the Cookie one that everyone wants, that would defenitly be "hungry".
  16. chestermcdragon New Member

how bout wembkey
  17. MuppetDude Active Member

Those smileys are great, but there's one problem; all the current smileys on MC have either a facial expression or some other marks to accent their use.

P.S.: I'd also love to see a Wembley smiley. :)
  18. D'Snowth Well-Known Member

KERMIEBABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Where'd you smileys go? !
  19. frogboy4 Inactive Member

You bumped this thread so I checked it out and couldn't see the images either.

My campaign to fill in the three smiley gaps next to the penguin hasn't caught fire with the Frog In Chief.

I did create some. My choices were Wembley (coy), Rizzo (shifty) and the Swedish Chef (hungry). I have heard that it's difficult to add more due to software issues, but that was a few years back. Phillip should have these on file as I did send them a couple months ago!

I likely won't post them until going through the staff. :)
  20. unclematt Active Member

I would really like to see those.