1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Rizzo the Rat smiley

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by HPDJ, Jun 4, 2005.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Maybe it's time for a campain, ala the Gratatuitous Penguin smilie campain of '62? (I think it was '62...may have been very slightly more recent...)
  2. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Here, here! It's time we use our rights as members of this forum to fight for the smilies we want! Beau, get back on the picket fence, I'll go fetch the green, fuzzy flipper clippers, and we're in business!
  3. Luke

Luke Active Member

Ah, i remember that campaign. Almost as triumphant as my metoric rise to Muppet President status, lol.

I would like to see all three of those smilies Jamie mentioned find a home on MC, especially Rizzo. If it can be done with the software there is the perfect space still left for them too. I would also like to see a Sal smilie, although i'm not sure what he would represent, maybe that someone is so annoying you'd like to walk over their back. :halo:
  4. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Oooh, new smilies. Man, that would be so awesome. I think we're due. :)
  5. Phillip

Phillip Administrator Staff Member

Stay tuned for the beginning of the new year...
  6. Skye

Skye Active Member

Yay, that'll be so cool! Your new smilies sound like so much fun, Jamie!
  7. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

*Gasp* You mean... ?
  8. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

9. unclematt

unclematt Active Member

I love when I hear stuff from Phillip. It seems so official.
  10. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

11. D'Snowth

Yipee! Thanks KermieBaby!
  12. frogboy4

frogboy4 Inactive Member

I like those smilies very much! They are a little big, but it makes me want to take a second look at my Rizzo. Great work!
  13. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Ooh yeah! *high-fives Prawnie and Jamie*
  14. KermieBaby47

KermieBaby47 Well-Known Member

Thanks! I made a template out of your biggest smilies, and went from there. So yeah, they are all as big as they can be to fit within the space, hee-hee.

Here's a complete grouping I had put together:
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y265/toughie47/MuppetsSmileyGroupFinal.png
  15. anytimepally

anytimepally Active Member

I think Cookie Monster would be a better choice for hungry than the Swedish Chef.. besides, there just aren't enough Sesame Smileys :grouchy:
  16. maniacal muppet

maniacal muppet Active Member

LMAO!

Wow, nice job on 'em. They're great!

The other smilies salute them.:) ;) :D
  17. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

If we get new smileys, as Jamie and Phil mysteriously hinted, does that mean I have to take my makeshift Rizzo smiley out of my signature? :D
  18. D'Snowth

Nah... that's, like, one of your trademarks!
  19. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

So uh... What hexactly are these new smilies the former T*K*O employee, (discharged with full honors) created? And I'll definitely tune in at the beginning of the year to find out or ask about whatever happens with this topic.
  20. D'Snowth

He has three different versions of a hungry Rizzo the Rat, three different versions of a congratulatory Big Bird, two different versions of Grover KermieBaby did just for me (*does that "Whoo! I'm happy!" face*), and two versions of a shocked Elmo.