Rizzo the Rat smiley

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I like those smilies very much! They are a little big, but it makes me want to take a second look at my Rizzo. Great work!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score

anytimepally

Reaction score
I did create some. My choices were Wembley (coy), Rizzo (shifty) and the Swedish Chef (hungry). I have heard that it's difficult to add more due to software issues, but that was a few years back. Phillip should have these on file as I did send them a couple months ago!

I think Cookie Monster would be a better choice for hungry than the Swedish Chef.. besides, there just aren't enough Sesame Smileys :grouchy:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
If we get new smileys, as Jamie and Phil mysteriously hinted, does that mean I have to take my makeshift Rizzo smiley out of my signature? :big_grin:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If we get new smileys, as Jamie and Phil mysteriously hinted, does that mean I have to take my makeshift Rizzo smiley out of my signature? :big_grin:
Nah... that's, like, one of your trademarks!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So uh... What hexactly are these new smilies the former T*K*O employee, (discharged with full honors) created? And I'll definitely tune in at the beginning of the year to find out or ask about whatever happens with this topic.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
He has three different versions of a hungry Rizzo the Rat, three different versions of a congratulatory Big Bird, two different versions of Grover KermieBaby did just for me (*does that "Whoo! I'm happy!" face*), and two versions of a shocked Elmo.