Robin's Story...

Java

Reaction score
Wow Beau, this was wonderful. How powerful... I just had to bring it back up for others to read.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*hugs* Thanks Java. I wrote it because the issue was so close to my heart at the time, and I hope I managed to capture some of the essence of the feelings I picked up from friends going through this at the time.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
That story was just beautiful, as words alone can not fully describe it beauty.

I mean it had :smile:as he was meant to be, understand and wise to his young nephew.

I must say I'm very impressed with how it turned out as it was touching and nearly made me cry in tears.

Thank you so much for writing such a great and very understanding story.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
That was such a nice story. The just one Person song at the end was a great touch to it. Nicely done.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Beau, you are an awesome fanfic writer. This story was very touching. "Just One Person" song at the end was a nice touch. Very sweet! Oh and happy holidays, Beau!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Now that this story's been bumped, I can say that it is a very thoughtful and touching story that deals with something a lot of people have to unfortunately deal with. Beau, you did a good job with this one and I'm glad you were able to help a friend with it.