Yeyeyyeyyeyeyyeyyeyeyeyey!

Wowowowowowowowowowow!

Yahooohohoohoohoooohoohooh!

G-MAN

Reaction score
Ok, i think I'll play my roommate at Muppet College Roommates, Rizzo

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Hop on in, G-Man. We have Pepe, so Rizzo would be great! I love how those two characters play so well off each other!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Umm...do people really plan on reading the rules before gaming? :smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Rules? what rules? you mean there's rules?

just kidding.
I read the rules, and I think I'm following them pretty well. Please tell me if I'm not. I'd hate to be a bothersome rule-breaker.

Oh and by the way, (since you said to post commentary here) those maps are so confusing! I think I'm a little lost in that respect.

Beauregard

Reaction score
*sily grin*

Well, I try to follow the rules...and the yellow brick road...

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Lost by the maps? GOOD! HA HA!!

I was whining because it seems that folks hop right into a game or something without reading the rules or history or even knowing what to do. The rules are there because it helps people play the game smoothly without stepping over boundaries. Seems folks just jump into the mix without reading the story or something.

Anyhow, I posted ANOTHER "Please Read" in the game. I hate doing that. Slows things down. It also pushes us closer to page 37 at which time the game is over, so my suggestion would be to post as little as possible for unnecessary stuff (like the 2 fozzies all of a sudden, let's just respond with links to this Q&A thread and the first post in the game.) I think that'll save us some confusion and not slow the game down.

One of the things I said was that there would be no characters from the book appear, but I suppose I was wrong. Munchkins would be there somewhere to help discover things and warnings, but I think I'm going to pull a few more from the books as well to push the plot along. However, no Scarecrow, Tin Man, or Lion, Dorothy, or Ozma of Oz. You'll see why.

AND DON'T FORGET THAT WE DON'T PLAY ON WEEKENDS!

My schedule doesn't let me keep up. After 5pm CST I won't be online anymore until Monday at 9 am. CST.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I am terrably sorry, Kevin, I love your Role-Plays and have eagerly awaited this one, BUT, I am going to have to resign my position as Beauregard.

I cannot take the rule-bending and the not listeing to the game master by the other players such as That Anouncer and Kimp the hrimp.

Sorry and all.

But I cannot play if they are going to ignore the Game-Master like that.

Specifically: You said "Next poster pick a number 1, 2, or 3" and the next poster did not do that. Also you have said, "Post sparcely becuase we must be finished by page 37" and no one has listened.

I am leaving the thread, thanks to disrespectfull players of the game. Good bye.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Specifically: You said "Next poster pick a number 1, 2, or 3" and the next poster did not do that. Also you have said, "Post sparcely becuase we must be finished by page 37" and no one has listened.
Sorry for not picking 1, 2, or 3 Beau. I was the next poster, but if you look Fozzie and I posted at the same exact time. So I had no way of knowing that Fozzie posted that. So if that had anything to do with you leaving I'm sorry. And I wish you would stay. You make the game much more fun.:big_grin:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Oh Beau, I wish you wouldn't leave the game, but I do understand. I apologize if I was one of the ones who was breaking the rules. I'm trying really hard to follow them! I hope we'll play together in another role play because you make them so much fun.