1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

ROLE PLAY GAME Rules and Q&A

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Princeton

Princeton Guest

For SuperMuppets, I'll be Zippity Zoot; famous for his superhuman speed! lol
  2. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

HA HA! That's funny, because Zoot's just the opposite of that! LOVE IT!
  3. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Hey Kev... Posted another update in the dorms thread. It's post #3290.
    Hope this helps.
  4. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

This is Little Brother.

It is the final week in the Muppets Big Brother house.

All MC users are invited to vote on who they wish to win Muppets Big Brother.

Three housemates remain in the house:

Fozzie's Mother – Beauregard
    Rowlf – redBoobergurl
    Sam the Eagle - That Announcer

Each of the housemates has been asked to make an appeal to you, the viewers, giving the reasons why they will win.

Viewers should vote by sending the name of the housemate they want to win to Harvey Towers.

The players in the roleplay have done really well and put in a lot of work over the previous weeks so please take they time to thank them for their participation by following the remainder of the thread and helping to pick the winner. Former housemates are also especially asked to vote!

Thanks

Harvey Towers
  5. The Count

So wait... Who's in charge of the Muppet Big Brother... HPDJ or you Harvey?
    Either way, could you please remove my name from the potential cast for Muppet Big Brother 2? Not sure I'll have the time to play that character as I'll be busy setting everything up for my classes this next term. Thanks and hope to hear from you if you have any questions.
  6. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

Count; I presently have nothing to do with Muppets Big Brother 2 and if you read that thread you'll see that I didn't approve of HPDJ allocating characters to people in long in advance before the present roleplay was even fininshed.

My acting as Little Brother came from me stepping in to control the Big Brother thread due to HPDJ's absence. My motive for this was to keep the thread going for the players as I didn't want to see them let down. HPDJ has not yet returned so I am currently collecting the votes for the final.
  7. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

HPDJ was banned from this forum for a period for (i believe) name calling. This explains his long term absence.
  8. The Count

Ah, I see. Well... In his defense for the MBB2... He did contact me and ask which of the characters on his cast I'd like to play. So it wasn't just a blank automatic assignment on his part, at least in my own particular case. Don't know if it was this way with others. Anyway... Don't think I'd be interested in MBB2 should that go forward. But I wish everyone involved with MBB luck. I guess...
  9. The Count

Hey Kev... Thought you should know, there's another update post in the dorms thread. Check out post #3415 and that's got the info for all to see regarding upcoming events.
    Hope this helps and have a good weekend.
  10. BEAR

BEAR Active Member

Oh, that's interesting. Would have been good to know about this sooner.
  11. The Count

Dorms Update

Kevin, in case it helps... The newly revised version of the dorm registry has been posted in Post #3802 in that thread.
    Oh, and you might want to pop in later today to pick up your surprises.
  12. cooked sashimi

cooked sashimi New Member

Anyone play DDO? =]
  13. Fozzie Bear

What's a DDO?
  14. zeldazipple

zeldazipple New Member

Not going to read every message to find this allready answeared question, but I was wondering how dose one get to be a part of the RP Games I see go on here from time to time? I been A lerker in TMCD for a while now wondered if I can joine or do I have to waite for a new game to come up?
  15. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Hey Zelda! If you wanna join the Dorms, you should PM Ed (The Count) about it, he'll give you info on what to do! :D
  16. JEANYLASER

JEANYLASER Member

I like to make a rpg. But i don't know to make it. Please! Help me!
  17. Jareth4ever93

Jareth4ever93 New Member

I've been trying to find somebody to roleplay with, I have like 4 plots for a labyrinth rp but I need a Jareth lol
  18. Fozzie Bear

Does Jareth's character in the RPG you want to do carry the story or does he have to play as the same as the other characters in the RPG? If he carries the story, then you can be both Game Host and Jareth.
  19. Jareth4ever93

Jareth4ever93 New Member

Jareth would carry the story, but I stink at playing him..I just need to find somebody that could do a 1 x 1, I've been hunting for who knows how long now
  20. Aaron

Aaron Active Member

been a long time since we had one of these