1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

ROLE PLAY GAME Rules and Q&A

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

County, Count! I do like your superb idea of Lefty the Salesman being the one indicated by those clues, very clever. But, as I say, it was also Lex Luthor as decided by the game master. Also, heading to the convention makes us leave Muptropolis. So, while a good idea, not neceserraly going to help the story along. So can we, um, can back to direction of de game a little? We need to find Lex/Lefty and/or figure out why he took the ADD device.
  2. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Beau, I've got a questi-onay... Can I control if Lefty is affected by my powers, or as game-master, is that up to you? I've tried to put Lefty to sleep before he ran too far away, but is it up to me to decide if he did fall asleep? Right now, I've left it open ended and just asked if anyone could tell if he's fallen asleep, cause I wasn't sure.
  3. Beauregard

Yes, usually you can tell what you've done to the villian, and, if nec I'll give the villian a loop-hole to jump through if he must escape.

Beau
  4. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Ugh--time constraints. Anybody want to take over the Fantastic Fozzie? I can't keep up with the game like I wish I could. I tried, though. It's also one of the reasons I cannot do much about Game Hosting like I used to.
  5. Beauregard

If you want, Fozz, you can just let him drop, and then Spring back into action (pun intended) from time to time.
  6. Fozzie Bear

okay. I just run out of time.
  7. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

Sorry guys, especially redboobergurl, but I can't play Rowlf for you this weekend in the BB thread! I just found out I'm leaving! So would someone else please play Rowlf? Sorry Beth!
  8. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I lied! I'm staying here! Sorry for the confusion!
  9. sugarbritchez

sugarbritchez Active Member

I'm in the same boat as Kevin.........due to my upcoming surgery I can't spend as much time on here at work.....trying to prepare for being out for about 2 months. So if anyone wants to take over Piggy......feel free.

Sorry I feel really bad!!
  10. Fozzie Bear

Surgery? Yeek!
  11. The Count

The Count Moderator Staff Member

Speaking of... Kev, sent you an E-mail about the dorms. Just wondering if you'll be staying at the dorms with Fozzie as your roomie. If you're pressed for time, a simple answer will suffice for the questions in the E-mail. Don't worry bout the rest, we'll take good care of you in the dorms.
  12. sugarbritchez

Yeah I got approved and I am scheduled for Aug 17th
  13. Fozzie Bear

Ah--the dorms!

You know what? I have totally forgot about that, and it's been so long since I've read anything in there it'd take me a year (I bet) to catch up.

Yeah, if the gang can just leave us in our room for history, cool; if not, cool. You is de bossman there, aren't you? You make that decision. :)
  14. The Count

Yes I is. Will keep you and Foz in mon.

Gotta keep some ties to the higher-ups on campus like yourself and Dean Chapman. If you need a review, just LMK and I can fillyou in. You could pop in from time to time, but we'll keep your room for you over there pal.
  15. sugarbritchez

Count.......sorry but I best bail on the dorm also.....need to leave room for someone else and at least let Bobo have a life........LOL

Sorry again......hope you understand.

Kissy Kissy,
    Angela
  16. Fozzie Bear

Count, reckon someone can do a complete update post in the thread? I can link directly to that post from the very FIRST post in the thread if one is made.
  17. The Count

OK Angela... No prob.
    Kev, just what info do you need in this update post? Current register? Major happenings? LMK and I can post it there and try to keep some semblance of updating for others throughout the thread's evolution.
  18. Beauregard

I'd say, Current Register, Current happenings, any scheduled parties, any major recent happenings, an overveiw of kinda what happens on random days...
  19. The Count

Hey guys... Just posted that updated you wanted. It's post #3274 in the MC Dorms thread. Hope it has all the info you need.
  20. Fozzie Bear

I posted a link to #3274 in the very first post of that thread in case someone wants to join in, this will tell 'em everything they need to know to start playing along!!