1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

ROLE PLAY GAME Rules and Q&A

Discussion in 'Games' started by Fozzie Bear, Jul 8, 2004.

1. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Yeah, but I don't want to invent powers as I go along. That's kind of cheating. Or maybe noot. Hmm.

Hee, I said noot. Whoops.
  2. redBoobergurl

redBoobergurl Well-Known Member

Ok, Captain Cookie's powers are: Emitting flame from his hands (baking powers), making things disappear (swallowing power), hypnotizing the enemy helpless (google eye power).
  3. MrsPepper

MrsPepper Active Member

Ooh, okay, got it.
    Make things crumble by playing the bass - Reverb Power
    freeze things by touching them - Ultra-Cool Power
    Make people fall asleep when he sings - Lullaby Power

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
  4. theprawncracker

theprawncracker Well-Known Member

I will be playing mild mannered Pepe Kingprawn, who is really The Prawncracker! He has super four arm strength, the power to atract the ladies, and super sound wave producing mariachis!:rolleyes: Oh this is gonna be fun!
  5. Beauregard

Beauregard Well-Known Member

Sounds like we're gunna have a lot of fun, now get over to that thread, and start heading down to muptropolis!
  6. Harvey Towers

Harvey Towers Active Member

I have joined the thread as "The Headliner" the alter ego of the Muppet Newsman.

His special powers are the ability to appear from nowhere as if he has suddenly been switched on to read a news flash; the ability to make random objects fall from the sky by readng a topical news story about them and having a constant stream of information from around the world being feed to him through his ear piece (which is like a hair piece only slightly lower.)

Not a super power, but he also has a skill of being able to keep people in suspence. More at eleven...
  7. Princeton

Princeton Guest

Wha' Happened?

I just read the official Muppet Superheroes thread and it said that Bo was the Game Master for that RPG. Kevin, if you remember, I suggested this game, so I should be Game Master for Muppet Superheroes.
  8. Beauregard

Sorry Princeton...you dissapeared. We did ask in thsi thread about starting it, but you didn't. So Fozzie Bear asked me to host it instead...

However, you can join and make suggestions as to the direction of the story, if you wish.
  9. theprawncracker

Well, Princeton...

I'd say, that if you've got a great idea, you should stick around to see if it comes to fruition. Which you didn't. So, Fozzie had Beau do it. I think you should just have fun in this one! Join and be merry!
  10. Princeton

Princeton Guest

Well, excuse me for having a busy life! I'm sorry that I didn't let you know when YOU ALL were good and ready but I don't have the satisfaction of posting every trillisecond of the day like most of you. Why don't you all just fess up to the fact that this was MY idea and then the world will be a better place. Granted, maybe "Game Master" was too much to ask; all I really want is a simple acknowledgement as to who suggested this game.

Sorry for the rant; I'll think about playing this game as a "common contestant".
  11. Beauregard

I'm sorry we didn't acknowledge you as having the idea, Princeton, but most of us already knew that it was not my idea, I was simply hosting it.
  12. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Hey, Princeton.

Sorry about that, but I asked and didn't know what to do. Other folks were interested in the game, so I went ahead and started it. I hope you won't be too sore at me (or anyone else) and will come in the game and play along anyways. The more the merrier! :) Besides, you don't want to let a good game idea go to waste, do you? C'mon in and play.

And I'm sure folks don't intend for you to always be in the threads every second of the day. However, in order to be a Game Master you have to be available every day (weekends excluded) to continue the story. Just a reminder there.

Hope you'll forgive and forget, and come in and play the game. Seems like it'll be fun!

Also, feel free to PM or IM me as you deem necessary. ;)

Kevin
  13. RedDragon

RedDragon New Member

I'd like to join Beau's RPG.

So I'm LUDO THE GREAT!

With the power to control rocks(of course)
    I'm super strong-Bashing Power
    And I can transport places in a puff of smoke.
  14. Beauregard

Yey! This is shaping up to have many col super heros in it!!!

*heads back to the thread*
  15. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Active Member

Curious--how come Grover isn't just simply Super Grover??
    Wait. I get it now: Artistic License!! Doing something different.

I like it.
    InvisoMonster, right?
    Cool.
  16. redBoobergurl

This may sound like a strange request, but I was wondering if anyone wants to take over as Rowlf in Big Brother. The only reason I'm asking is that I'm leaving for a trip on Sunday and won't be able to play him next week and he's still in the house and not up for eviction. I just figure it's not an easy game to just drop out of. I know I'll be able to jump back into the super hero game, but anyway, if someone wants to take over, just let me know and I'll let Harvey Towers, who is acting as Little Brother, know. Thanks! :)
  17. redBoobergurl

All right, I just wanted to let everyone know that Ryan (theprawncracker) has agreed to play Rowlf while I'm gone, so I don't need anyone anymore! Thanks Ryan! Oh, I'll still be playing him until Sunday. :)
  18. Beauregard

Guys, I'm giving Lisa the charcter of Villian. She says she's happy to play it. Sicne the villian isn't a sharply difined part, she gets to play various villians as and when we chase them Also the main villian/s when we eventually find them.

Obviosuly, I'll keep the Game-Master, Beau and Voice.

Are people ok with that?
  19. Vibs

Vibs New Member

Sure thing! And thank you for creating such a SUPER THREAD!

... You got it? "Super" ahahahah!! ...um... he...
  20. theprawncracker

Yay! Lisa! Woot!