ROLE PLAY GAME Rules and Q&A

Beauregard

Reaction score
County, Count! I do like your superb idea of Lefty the Salesman being the one indicated by those clues, very clever. But, as I say, it was also Lex Luthor as decided by the game master. Also, heading to the convention makes us leave Muptropolis. So, while a good idea, not neceserraly going to help the story along. So can we, um, can back to direction of de game a little? We need to find Lex/Lefty and/or figure out why he took the ADD device.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Beau, I've got a questi-onay... Can I control if Lefty is affected by my powers, or as game-master, is that up to you? I've tried to put Lefty to sleep before he ran too far away, but is it up to me to decide if he did fall asleep? Right now, I've left it open ended and just asked if anyone could tell if he's fallen asleep, cause I wasn't sure.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, usually you can tell what you've done to the villian, and, if nec I'll give the villian a loop-hole to jump through if he must escape.

Beau

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Ugh--time constraints. Anybody want to take over the Fantastic Fozzie? I can't keep up with the game like I wish I could. I tried, though. It's also one of the reasons I cannot do much about Game Hosting like I used to.

Beauregard

Reaction score
If you want, Fozz, you can just let him drop, and then Spring back into action (pun intended) from time to time.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Sorry guys, especially redboobergurl, but I can't play Rowlf for you this weekend in the BB thread! I just found out I'm leaving! So would someone else please play Rowlf? Sorry Beth!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Sorry guys, especially redboobergurl, but I can't play Rowlf for you this weekend in the BB thread! I just found out I'm leaving! So would someone else please play Rowlf? Sorry Beth!
I lied! I'm staying here! Sorry for the confusion!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Ugh--time constraints. Anybody want to take over the Fantastic Fozzie? I can't keep up with the game like I wish I could. I tried, though. It's also one of the reasons I cannot do much about Game Hosting like I used to.
I'm in the same boat as Kevin.........due to my upcoming surgery I can't spend as much time on here at work.....trying to prepare for being out for about 2 months. So if anyone wants to take over Piggy......feel free.

Sorry I feel really bad!!