ROLE PLAY GAME Rules and Q&A

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yeah, but I don't want to invent powers as I go along. That's kind of cheating. Or maybe noot. Hmm.

Hee, I said noot. Whoops.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ok, Captain Cookie's powers are: Emitting flame from his hands (baking powers), making things disappear (swallowing power), hypnotizing the enemy helpless (google eye power).

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Ooh, okay, got it.
Make things crumble by playing the bass - Reverb Power
freeze things by touching them - Ultra-Cool Power
Make people fall asleep when he sings - Lullaby Power

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I will be playing mild mannered Pepe Kingprawn, who is really The Prawncracker! He has super four arm strength, the power to atract the ladies, and super sound wave producing mariachis!:rolleyes: Oh this is gonna be fun!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sounds like we're gunna have a lot of fun, now get over to that thread, and start heading down to muptropolis!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I have joined the thread as "The Headliner" the alter ego of the Muppet Newsman.

His special powers are the ability to appear from nowhere as if he has suddenly been switched on to read a news flash; the ability to make random objects fall from the sky by readng a topical news story about them and having a constant stream of information from around the world being feed to him through his ear piece (which is like a hair piece only slightly lower.)

Not a super power, but he also has a skill of being able to keep people in suspence. More at eleven...

P

Princeton

Wha' Happened?

I just read the official Muppet Superheroes thread and it said that Bo was the Game Master for that RPG. Kevin, if you remember, I suggested this game, so I should be Game Master for Muppet Superheroes.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sorry Princeton...you dissapeared. We did ask in thsi thread about starting it, but you didn't. So Fozzie Bear asked me to host it instead...

However, you can join and make suggestions as to the direction of the story, if you wish.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Princeton said:
I just read the official Muppet Superheroes thread and it said that Bo was the Game Master for that RPG. Kevin, if you remember, I suggested this game, so I should be Game Master for Muppet Superheroes.
Well, Princeton...

I'd say, that if you've got a great idea, you should stick around to see if it comes to fruition. Which you didn't. So, Fozzie had Beau do it. I think you should just have fun in this one! Join and be merry!

P

Princeton

Well, excuse me for having a busy life! I'm sorry that I didn't let you know when YOU ALL were good and ready but I don't have the satisfaction of posting every trillisecond of the day like most of you. Why don't you all just fess up to the fact that this was MY idea and then the world will be a better place. Granted, maybe "Game Master" was too much to ask; all I really want is a simple acknowledgement as to who suggested this game.

Sorry for the rant; I'll think about playing this game as a "common contestant".