Role Play: Muppets on the Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Had been asleep.....

http://www.fortunecity.com/bennyhills/idle/738/pict/garfinbe.gif

(from his bed) I would have to agree w/ bacon breath. I was sleeping. Next time just wake us up execpet on Monday. I hate it. Oh one other thing before I head back to sleep. Do theses hotels have roomserves? If not then theres no reason to stop. Don't ya'll agree?

*everyone glares*

Well excuse me. Why I hoped abored this group of weirdo. It wasn't consered with me. *goes back to sleep*

McFraggle

Reaction score
Yeah, let's stop for the night. Where are we now anyway?

Beth C

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
Yeah, let's stop for the night. Where are we now anyway?

*passes a large sign that proudly proclaims - WELCOME TO ARIZONA*

Well, we aren't in California anymore.

*pulls off the highway and begins searching for a hotel*

Any preferences guys? We've got classy, semi-classy, travelers, and el-cheapo coming up.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Erine81981 said:
http://www.fortunecity.com/bennyhills/idle/738/pict/garfinbe.gif

(from his bed) I would have to agree w/ bacon breath. I was sleeping. Next time just wake us up execpet on Monday. I hate it. Oh one other thing before I head back to sleep. Do theses <A TITLE="Click for more information about hotel" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||hotels|AA1VDw">hotel</A>s have roomserves? If not then theres no reason to stop. Don't ya'll agree?
I disagree with that, Garfield. I think it would be a good idea to stop and rest. (whispers) The way Piggy drives, we'll need it!

Beth C

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
I disagree with that, Garfield. I think it would be a good idea to stop and rest. (whispers) The way Piggy drives, we'll need it!

I heard that, Frog! My ears are bigger than yours!

*Turns around to glare at Kermit*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Laughs at Kermit......

Now ur in big trouble now frog. I'm hungry. Got anything to eat?

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
*sees a yellow and blue hotel called "The Horse Ghost* to the side of the road. It appears to be taken care of and a decent joint to spend the night*

*points* How about over there? The place is vacant and I'm sure we could negoitate and fair price for the night, or just splurge on Disney's bill.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Hmmm. Why not? It has to be better than that Happiness Hotel where we stayed in London?

Beth C

Reaction score
Oh no we don't. I'm not staying in any place that has creepy, scary, haunted or ghost in the name.

*pulls the bus over in the parking lot of a hotel called 'Chez Vous'*

This one looks much more inviting.

*Places the bus in park*

Kermie, can vous go get us some rooms?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beth C said:
Oh no we don't. I'm not staying in any place that has creepy, scary, haunted or ghost in the name.

*pulls the bus over in the parking lot of a hotel called 'Chez Vous'*

This one looks much more inviting.

*Places the bus in park*

Kermie, can vous go get us some rooms?
Same here. Me, Jon and Odie stayed in some old hunted house and I have never regeated Jon for taking me there. Oh and the other time in Halloween when me and Odie went trick or teating and found that old house. Gives me the shivers when I think of it. Nope! *nods head back and forth*

Status
Not open for further replies.