Role Play: Muppets on the Move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Beth C said:
Oh no we don't. I'm not staying in any place that has creepy, scary, haunted or ghost in the name.

*pulls the bus over in the parking lot of a <A TITLE="Click for more information about hotel" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||hotels|AA1VDw">hotel</A> called 'Chez Vous'*

This one looks much more inviting.

*Places the bus in park*

Kermie, can vous go get us some rooms?
Piggy, this place looks very expensive. We'll never be able to afford to stay here.

Beth C

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Piggy, this place looks very expensive. We'll never be able to afford to stay here.
Well, Kermie, that might be true. I didn't think about that.

*Starts bus back up and drives down the road a bit. Sees another motel and pulls into the parking lot. A sign proudly proclaims 'Dew Drop Inn'*

Is this better?

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
Aww...I had my hopes on spending the night in a haunted house. Oh well...what does Dew Drop stand for anyway?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Well, let's see. How many of us are there? We have me, Piggy, Fozzie, Pepe, Garfield, Sweetums, McFraggle.... Hmmm. I think they can put us up for the night. I'll talk to the clerk and see what they say about the cost.

Beth C

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Well, let's see. How many of us are there? We have me, Piggy, Fozzie, Pepe, Garfield, Sweetums, McFraggle.... Hmmm. I think they can put us up for the night. I'll talk to the clerk and see what they say about the cost.
Kermie, I'll share a room with you to cut down the cost. I'm pretty sure Garfield will bunk with Sweetums, and Fozzie can share with Pepe and Dr. Teeth.

Go fetch us three rooms, sweetheart. I'll get the bus parked for the night.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
*whispers to Garfield* This is going to be on interesting night.
U got that right. Hey Frog, I'm coming with you to ask the cleark about a fridge in our room. Sweetums could u go get my bed out of the bus. Thanks. I'll be w/ the frog.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Beth C said:
Kermie, I'll share a room with you to cut down the cost. I'm pretty sure Garfield will bunk with Sweetums, and Fozzie can share with Pepe and Dr. Teeth.

Go fetch us three rooms, sweetheart. I'll get the bus parked for the night.
Piggy, that's immoral. A girl and a guy can't share a room together unless they're married. I'll stay with Garfield and Sweetums. You'll have your own room. I'll be right down the hall if you need anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.